So... Nintendo's Eshop exclusive offerings so far:

#21OkihayPosted 7/13/2011 3:21:28 PM
Cave_Lion posted...
The only bad thing they've done is release the e-shop 2 months after launch. We should have twice as much content as there is on there right now.

Apart from that just wait until end of the year they'll have more stuff. Honestly, i didn't buy a 3Ds for E-shop. Actually i only bought a 3DS for OoT and Starfox, otherwise i wouldn't have bothered with one until Redesign.

^ this
---
http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/
#22PokeMasterPosted 7/13/2011 4:13:08 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
3DSware: Pokedex 3D, I guess. That's all so far (where I live)
Virtual console: Guess that releases regularly. Still, they'd rather release games (almost) no one wants than the dozens of great titles.
3DClassics: Excitebike so far. Xevious has yet to come. And there's that crappy brawler they released. Nintendo points out there might be only 3 more titles after these.

*sigh*

I doubt Nintendo will get their **** together :(

Where are you located? You seem to have gotten the really short end of the stick,.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#23CommanderxGreenPosted 7/13/2011 4:23:09 PM
"""While I agree the pickings are rather slim right now, did anyone honestly buy the system to play old gameboy titles on?"""

No, but the list of potential 3D Classics from way back when sure did sound exciting.

"""Honestly, i didn't buy a 3Ds for E-shop."""

I kind of did. Kind of. I mainly bought one for MegaMan Legends 3. But the demo for that game, "MegaMan Legends 3 Prototype Edition" was supposed to be available at the e-Shop launch, and Capcom is supposedly deciding whether or not to make the game based on the sales of that demo. But, of course, the Prototype Edition has been indefinitely delayed. It's not necessarily something I'm mad at Nintendo over, but I do have some suspicions that the Prototype Edition was "indefinitely delayed" because of Nintendo in some way. (There's nothing like it on the e-Shop, even after a month. I don't know if the e-Shop can handle it.)
---
After ten long years of waiting, MegaMan Legends 3 has finally been announced!
http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman/dash3/
#24andodelPosted 7/13/2011 4:32:06 PM
niels200683 posted...
And both PSN and Xbox live charged a lot for it... Xbox live even charges for it on a monthly basis, next to the charges of the product.

As far as I know, all exclusive 3DS content has been free so far (Nintendo video, Excitebike and Pokedex 3D)... which is cool, because no credit-card-less european can pay for it yet (When they said the e-shop cards would be available in June, I wonder what year they meant?)

1. You can still buy stuff perfectly fine with Xbox Live Silver. Gold is mostly for an online play. Silver is free for everyone.
2. PSN is free.
3. They started with an "okay" stream of downloadable games, and by now there's quite a few quality titles on them. A good amount of them are overpriced, but most of the best of them are actually cheaper.

I find it hard to believe there are any silvers. Let's be honest, the Xbox is an online system. I don't think that the Xbox has a lot of games for family members, so unless you hate online play (Which most little brats live for), then you probably have gold.
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#25SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/13/2011 6:29:30 PM
andodel posted...
niels200683 posted...
And both PSN and Xbox live charged a lot for it... Xbox live even charges for it on a monthly basis, next to the charges of the product.

As far as I know, all exclusive 3DS content has been free so far (Nintendo video, Excitebike and Pokedex 3D)... which is cool, because no credit-card-less european can pay for it yet (When they said the e-shop cards would be available in June, I wonder what year they meant?)

1. You can still buy stuff perfectly fine with Xbox Live Silver. Gold is mostly for an online play. Silver is free for everyone.
2. PSN is free.
3. They started with an "okay" stream of downloadable games, and by now there's quite a few quality titles on them. A good amount of them are overpriced, but most of the best of them are actually cheaper.

I find it hard to believe there are any silvers. Let's be honest, the Xbox is an online system. I don't think that the Xbox has a lot of games for family members, so unless you hate online play (Which most little brats live for), then you probably have gold.

Well, if you use any of your systems online, then you must be an even bigger little brat for assuming that people that play online are "little brats".
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#26PokeMasterPosted 7/13/2011 6:54:44 PM
Theres quite a few 3DSware out if you're in Japan. . .
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)