7/14 USA eShop update (Netflix, Baseball, Game & Watch Gallery)

#61oH_HydraPosted 7/13/2011 9:13:18 PM
hows baseball?
---
Sent from my 3DS
www.NYComics.us
#62The BeanPosted 7/13/2011 9:16:09 PM
Angry Devil posted...
best part of netflix streaming on the 3DS is...
unlike a phone/ipod touch you dont have to hold it or lean it against something to watch a movie :)

this. yay!
---
GT: FERRITofDOOM
#63oH_HydraPosted 7/13/2011 9:17:52 PM
is the deca sports or dual pens sports baseball features any better???

dual pen sports looks bad and only like a homerun derby type and thats boring.

deca sports looks like it has an actual baseball mode not just homerun wackness lol

some help here does anyone know what baseball game this exactly is and if theres multiple teams and rostor building and other stuff?
---
Sent from my 3DS
www.NYComics.us
#64RPGMaster95Posted 7/13/2011 9:20:10 PM
netflix, finally, hell yeah!
#65RussiaOnePosted 7/13/2011 9:24:08 PM
BruceLee007 posted...
Who cares about watching Netflix on a tiny screen when they can stream it off any current gen console and watch it on a full size TV?

This is another sucky update, it's been two weeks since a good one, which was when we got Kirby's Dream Land.

Hopefully next week will be Metroid II, Mega Man, Gargoyle's Quest, or something along those lines.

This. You can't go wrong with a Bruce Lee quote. Even if it's a Bruce Lee rip off. Now I'm wondering about all those Bruce Li's. I think it's sad there were so many companies trying to capitalize off the death of the greatest martial artist ever. Oh, well. One good thing did come out of that craze: The Last Dragon. Man, I love that movie.

Oh, damn, Now I'm imagining watching Bruce Leroy doing the glow move in 3D. Will never happen, but damn that would be awesome.

Fin.
---
Avada Kedavra!
#66KorlithielPosted 7/13/2011 9:45:51 PM
Anyone have a link that isn't dead?
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#67WarioFan63(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2011 10:17:20 PM
That link will work again in a few hours when Nintendo officially goes public with the releases but here's a screenshot of it I posted earlier:

http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/zeror.jpg
---
http://www.digitalnintendo.com - Find out what's out, where it's out, when it came out and more between Wii Shop, DSi Shop, and eShop!
#68oH_HydraPosted 7/14/2011 12:49:53 AM
thanx
---
Sent from my 3DS
www.NYComics.us
#69parKb5Posted 7/14/2011 2:32:03 AM
bronx718 posted...
side note: Where are all the "3DS is a GAMING HANDHELD" people @???
Nintendo missed your memo....

Seriously, ask about messaging and you get pelted with replies stating the 3DS is a GAMING system, your phone is for messaging.

Tell them they are getting Netflix on a GAMING system and they lose their minds.
Your TV is for watching movies!
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg
#70w00dm4nPosted 7/15/2011 3:21:36 AM
i used to watch those GBA Movies :/
3DS needs Super Gameboy support more than Netflix/Messaging

anyways,the question of the hour is...can you watch it outside during the day?
i know my phone stinks in direct sunlight,ipod touch 3 didnt seem to much better.