[Poll] What do you think of the 3DS' 2011 Library?

#21d0wnerPosted 7/13/2011 4:07:10 PM
B.

redphoenix posted...
Games like Mario Kart and New Super Mario Brothers are simply handheld versions of console games, with few differences, offering absolutely nothing (other than "portability) to justify purchasing them over their better-looking cousins.

That's really cool you got to play through them already.
---
shoot the core.
#22mx2aPosted 7/13/2011 4:16:17 PM
kukingina posted...
before E3... D

after E3.... B

^
---
GameFAQs: Where your opinions become "facts", and "maturity" is a foreign concept.
Proud Grammar Cop! [3DS:0903-2737-5537] || 2.3.4'd Atrix
#23PokeMasterPosted 7/13/2011 4:23:34 PM
B+

Current collection:

Ridge Racer
Nintendogs&Cats - Shiba ver.
Professor Layton and Mask of Miracle
SFIV
Tales of the Abyss
Zelda:OoT

StarFox (in another 3 hours when I head out)
+????
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#24andodelPosted 7/13/2011 4:25:44 PM
For the whole year, A. The launch lineup would be more of a C+, but that's pretty good for a launch lineup.
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#25PekaunPosted 7/13/2011 4:34:55 PM
C at the moment.
#26Mwulf(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2011 5:09:36 PM
C. Also i feel bad for TC, you sir over estimated the intelligence of the people in this board.

Huh. Well I guess it's true what I've heard: all of the Nintendo fanboys really have left the Wii boards for 3DS and WiiU.

Gotta love how these creatures assume anyone who dares to criticize the 3DS or Nintendo very obviously does not own and never has owned a nintendo platform. Here's a hint, things: people who shelled out $250 for a 3DS have more legitimate rights to criticize the platform than ANYONE else.

And apologies for the Wiiware typo. But, really, it's all the same service. It's not like I said PSN or XBL, so unbunch your panties.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
#27SShredder565Posted 7/13/2011 5:27:07 PM
A if Kid Icarus, Super Mario 3D, and Mario Kart are released this year... A launch year doesn't get much better than that, especially considering the fact that there are games such as Heroes of Ruin and Luigi's Mansion 2 that are likely to come out before a full year has passed since the 3DS came out.. Although that is past 2011.

B if one of those games is delayed.

C if two or three of them are delayed

C at this moment in time.

Honestly, I know usually launches aren't great, but that doesn't really justify a bad one. I admit, it sort of feels like Nintendo did a lazy job this time. Kinda like they slapped the "DS" name on it and automatically knew it would sell well so they wouldn't have to work as hard. But if Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3DS, and Kid Icarus are all available this year like Nintendo promised at E3, then I'll totally take that back.
#28pikachupwnagePosted 7/13/2011 6:39:26 PM
B+ now

by end of year AAA+
---
Student of the Ofiicial Nuzlocke council proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#29MicroOmegaManPosted 7/13/2011 6:55:49 PM
None of your choices fit my sentiments.

It looks like a fantastic selection for 2011, but for the moment, it does feel like retail 3DS games are just great portable entries in successful franchises. I don't have a problem with that because that still means plenty of great games to play, but it doesn't fit the word "unique" you keep using. Add in the wonderful library of DSiWare that has built up for the last two years or so, and a steady trickle of VC games that are still fun to play (and from a time before some of us were playing games (or alive)), a few great DS titles still dropping, and I feel like you have such a diverse selection for any open minded gamer.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#30SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/13/2011 7:08:30 PM
redphoenix posted...
C. Also i feel bad for TC, you sir over estimated the intelligence of the people in this board.

Huh. Well I guess it's true what I've heard: all of the Nintendo fanboys really have left the Wii boards for 3DS and WiiU.

Gotta love how these creatures assume anyone who dares to criticize the 3DS or Nintendo very obviously does not own and never has owned a nintendo platform. Here's a hint, things: people who shelled out $250 for a 3DS have more legitimate rights to criticize the platform than ANYONE else.

And apologies for the Wiiware typo. But, really, it's all the same service. It's not like I said PSN or XBL, so unbunch your panties.

You're full of it. Anyone that actually took the time to check out the 3DS, whether the bought it or not, has a right make legitimate criticisms of the 3DS. Those of you that went out and spent $250 are at most Nintendo fanboys, early adopters, or fooling yourselves into thinking that the 3DS is flawless. That is obviously NOT the case. Some of you are even overhyping it just to justify your (or your parents) money being spent. If you like it, fine, but thinking you have "more rights" than someone is just ignorant or stupid. You can decide which.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip