is it that taxing for the 3DS browser to load images!?

#1lizard81288Posted 7/13/2011 9:48:56 PM
i hate when i'm trying to look at scans or on memebase, and the browser loads part of the image, and then 5 seconds later, it says images failed to display, and then the whole picture turns blank
>_>

i knew the browser wasn't going to be great, but can't it atleast load pictures?!
---
I hate people in general.
#2Mario64DStylePosted 7/13/2011 9:51:34 PM
The Japanese believe pictures are the devil and decided against letting the devil penetrate through to the online community
---
3DS: 4382-2000-7560. Xbox360: Wasted Winn
Can't wait for Wii U + PSVita
#3mahgah91Posted 7/13/2011 9:53:22 PM
Yes. The browser is bad. It doesn't work well unless you're on a mobile site that doesn't use lots of images. Like GameFAQs. The moment it has to load an image bigger than the GameFAQs logo it falls on its ass and cries.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
#4marsboy12345Posted 7/14/2011 12:15:40 AM
mkbk posted...
The moment it has to load an image bigger than the GameFAQs logo it falls on its a** and cries.

Then it's falling on its a** and crying right now as I post this message(the ad in the header is bigger than the Gamefaqs Logo:P)
---
My other Gamefaqs account is GSDarkDawn.
"LOL. I love mugging children."-Smokeybear18
#5MicroOmegaManPosted 7/14/2011 2:39:00 AM
I assume if the image is so huge that its file size exceeds the amount of RAM set aside for a single page, that the programmers decided it best to not show any of it. But, I mean, I just did a test with a desktop wall-paper sized image on a website (as opposed to being the only thing on the page) with no problem at all.

mkbk posted...
Yes. The browser is bad. It doesn't work well unless you're on a mobile site that doesn't use lots of images. Like GameFAQs. The moment it has to load an image bigger than the GameFAQs logo it falls on its ass and cries.

Hyperbole done poorly.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,