What if they delay the Netflix update?

#1flamingalienPosted 7/14/2011 1:13:28 AM
How mad would you be?
---
Bustin' makes me feel good.
#2Starwars4JPosted 7/14/2011 1:36:15 AM
What if there was a catastrophic disaster at the Netflix HQ and they were unable to deliver services tomorrow even WITH the update? What if what if what if...
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3NoGood56erPosted 7/14/2011 1:38:12 AM
Then I go back to enjoying it on my ipad, ipod touch, PS3, Wii, PC, and my Blu-Ray player.

Oops... I mean... I'd be SOOOO mad... Like seriously!
Is that the answer you wanted?
---
"This is great, I'm gonna get nice and drunk... play some video-games till my eyes bleed."
#4hatemakingnamesPosted 7/14/2011 3:17:02 AM
Nintendo didn't officially announced a date for the netflix release other than "late summer".. so I'd be like:

"WHAT!?!? SINCE WHEN DOES THE INTERNETS LIES TO ME!?!? OH GOD ARMAGEDDON IS UPON US!!! HIDE YO KIDS AND YO WIFES!!!!!!!!"

Seriously, lots of websites are reporting that gonintendo.com is reporting this, and gonintendo has a jpg I could create in about 5 minutes and links to a broken page on "news2know.net" and news2know.net redirects to news2know.com, which says nothing about 3ds on netflix.

But, uh, yeah, I guess it would be cool if Nintendo did a secret unannounced update like this? After all, the internets were right about the $16 3DS games at Toys R Us.
#5hellaforniaPosted 7/14/2011 8:18:46 AM
Angrymonkeee posted...
Then I go back to enjoying it on my ipad, ipod touch, PS3, Wii, PC, and my Blu-Ray player.

Oops... I mean... I'd be SOOOO mad... Like seriously!
Is that the answer you wanted?

That, Netflix is on PLENTY of other devices, I'm sure it wouldn't kill anyone if the 3DS one was delayed. Also, I really doubt they would delay something they just announced yesterday