You Americans are so funny

#21mahgah91Posted 7/14/2011 7:59:47 AM
I don't give a s*** about Nintendo Video. Netflix is cool but I'd still rather have an actual quality library of VC games and f***ing Xevious.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
#22LordAndrewPosted 7/14/2011 8:03:54 AM
When asked about Nintendo Video, Nintendo of America gave their typical "Netflix is coming this summer" response. They didn't give us the much more useful information that it was coming this week. We had no idea, because NOA insists that we not know anything about digital releases until the day of release.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#23Boomer_KuwangaPosted 7/14/2011 8:14:43 AM
midds posted...
The Nintendo fanboys are the funniest, gamefaqs is full of them, people that say things like Shigsy and Ninty etc

Every time I see "ninty", I wish I could reach through the internet and choke people.
---
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener."
#24VampireRoninPosted 7/14/2011 8:49:20 AM
Yeah, we Americans are so funny.

We're also #1 and allowed to have guns. Lots of guns.
---
"Time to fry, yeah, FRY BABY!!!"
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg
#25NightgazerPosted 7/14/2011 8:58:31 AM(edited)
Wait, people are still getting excited about Netflix? I thought it was cool to hate them right now...
Eh, wahatever. I don't really understand why anyone would want to watch a 2-3 hour movie on such a tiny screen.I didn't want to watch movies on the PSP, I don't watch them on the iPhone, and I don't want to watch them on the 3DS. I have a laptop with a 17' screen that can play all of my DVDs and Blurays and streams on the go just fine. I'd be much more interested in getting new games for my portable gaming system.
---
Okay, I'm done now. It's just not funny anymore.
#26andodelPosted 7/14/2011 9:03:50 AM
VampireRonin posted...

NOBODYS TAKEN AWAY MY GUN. I have to defend myself from the other people in America with guns. :p
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#27GM_Posted 7/14/2011 9:07:08 AM
andodel posted...
VampireRonin posted...

NOBODYS TAKEN AWAY MY GUN. I have to defend myself from the other people in America with guns. :p

America - Land of the free (unless it offends a minority of extremist)
#28Dual_SwordPosted 7/14/2011 9:18:10 AM
USA!! USA!! USA!!

Don't worry I'm sure us Americans will find something else to complain about.