Nintendo Video...

#1nentindoPosted 7/14/2011 9:46:19 AM
Haven't downloaded it yet, what does it bring? Sounds alright, but from the notification alone I can see how it could be improved. I guess I'll have to download it when I find a Wi-Fi network that doesn't crash on me every 2 minutes...
---
''gimmick: noun: A trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or business.''
Now where do you see the word ''bad'' in there?
#2niels200683Posted 7/14/2011 9:50:48 AM
3 videos.
Which videos you get depends on region.

They will no longer be available after the 20th, they will most likely be replaced with new videos / episodes of the same mini-shows.
---
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.
#3Nin3DSFanPosted 7/15/2011 1:41:02 AM
3? I'm in the UK and I got some "Magic in 3D" thing and an episode of "Oscar's Oasis" or something.
#4gunstarzPosted 7/15/2011 2:37:57 AM
^ same here, I have two.
---
Currently Playing OoT 3D
#5PokeMasterPosted 7/15/2011 2:40:18 AM
Nin3DSFan posted...
3? I'm in the UK and I got some "Magic in 3D" thing and an episode of "Oscar's Oasis" or something.

Not sure about EU, but Japan got 2 videos on the 13th, and the 3rd one today.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#6niels200683Posted 7/15/2011 2:42:38 AM
I'm in the Netherlands - I got Magic 3D, Oscar's Oasis and a 1 minute vid. about a kid talking about cats.

It's from the same makers as Oscar's oasis, but also includes some 2D art.
---
#7PokeMasterPosted 7/15/2011 2:50:11 AM
niels200683 posted...
I'm in the Netherlands - I got Magic 3D, Oscar's Oasis and a 1 minute vid. about a kid talking about cats.

It's from the same makers as Oscar's oasis, but also includes some 2D art.

Japan has -
Kyoto Tour (Walking tour around Kyoto)
Tokyo Fashion Show
And short comedy show which is rather funny.

The Japan SpotPass TV has the magic show on there, but the tricks have been lacklustre so far,
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#8niels200683Posted 7/15/2011 2:59:29 AM
Nice to know - I just read on another site that Germany has the Oscar's Oasis & Magic 3D 1 videos too, and have a promo of a concert registration as their third video (instead of the second animation NL has)
---
#9ChikaraXPosted 7/15/2011 3:18:17 AM
Indeed 3 videos.

Man, how annoying to hear that they dubbed the videos.. God.. I really don't want to hear the same voices they use in (And I'm not kidding here) EVERY Dutch dubbed cartoon.

They better not dub Aardman Animations videos because heads are going to roll.

Indeed Holland gets a video about cats, from the same French Canadian studio as the Lizard, and is just as funny as a brown stain in a toilet bowl.. *humpf* so Nintendo is going to show the same stuff that Jetix did during it's final days but in 3D.. ..

It really looks like the video with the lizard isn't even true 3D.. It's like the video was originally rendered as 2D and the modified the movie to make it look 3D.

I noticed this when sometimes some things on the screen are 3D while others are not.. Even worse is when suddenly nothing is 3D for a couple of seconds.
#10son_of_jorelPosted 7/15/2011 4:58:54 AM
notice the continuity error in the oscar thing? around 1.30 in, the chicken sits on the egg, oscar rasberries him, the chicken goes mental, then oscar runs off WITH THE EGG IN HIS MOUTH. a second later it is gone. pixar this aint....
---
i am a MAN! who invented the wheel, and built the eiffel tower out of metal and brawn!