No Netflix for me, I guess...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. No Netflix for me, I guess...

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
5 years ago#1
From what I've been reading you can only watch videos by streaming, not some kind of download. Problem is, I don't have home internet. Wouldn't make much sense for me to pay a monthly fee to be able to watch videos only in places with wifi - which does not include my home.

I'm gonna have to wait till I get internet at home. But before that I'll have to get a better PC, as I'm not even sure the relic I have now can handle internet. Seriously, that thing is a fossil. Put it this way: just a couple years ago I upgraded it... to XP.

;>___>
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: trizznilla

trizznilla
5 years ago#2
How'd you make this post?
hardcore about the casual.

User Info: Master_Happosai

Master_Happosai
5 years ago#3

User Info: Danoh1989

Danoh1989
5 years ago#4
library

User Info: GastonRabbit

GastonRabbit
5 years ago#5
Master_Happosai posted...

He said he doesn't have any Internet access at home period, not that he lacks broadband.
Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach. Those that can't do or teach become politicians.
3DS: 1203-9227-6105 (GastonR)

keyblader1985
5 years ago#6

You uh... you do realize that other places exist which do have internet, right? >_>
Official King of PotD

User Info: panama_chief

panama_chief
5 years ago#7
trizznilla posted...

phone possibly.....

Its ok TC....but what made you think it was a download type service? never researched Netflix before today?
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!

keyblader1985
5 years ago#8
I started a couple days ago, before we knew it was coming today. Clearly I had no use for Netflix before this, so I wouldn't have known.

...And I hope you're not getting on my case for not already knowing this. It's not like this is one of those topics where I ask something I could have easily found out by looking on my own for 5 seconds. I did find out on my own - I just didn't magically always know.
Official King of PotD

User Info: panama_chief

panama_chief
5 years ago#9
keyblader1985 posted...
I started a couple days ago, before we knew it was coming today. Clearly I had no use for Netflix before this, so I wouldn't have known.

...And I hope you're not getting on my case for not already knowing this. It's not like this is one of those topics where I ask something I could have easily found out by looking on my own for 5 seconds. I did find out on my own - I just didn't magically always know.

I didn't assume you knew. That's why I asked. Internet makes people always think the worst of a comment....
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: ja_schaffer

ja_schaffer
5 years ago#10
1. Cancel Cable Subscription.
2. Get home webernetz.
3. Pay $10 a month for Netflix streaming.
4. ???
5. Profit!
This message was posted from Lynx.
All other browsers are for quitters.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. No Netflix for me, I guess...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived