Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy is Dead. Story Elements Used for Revelations

#21LordAndrewPosted 7/14/2011 7:15:57 PM
E-25 posted...
Regardless, isn't it time for people to just accept that Nintendo has failed this gen and if they were a buyer, sell it back and move on in December.

Only if you want it to fail. I see that you want the 3DS to fail.

Assassin's Creed was never a system seller, for any system. This will have no effect on the success or failure of the device.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#22Wynters387Posted 7/14/2011 7:31:00 PM(edited)
OOPS if anyone read what i originally wrote I was being stupid. Anyways there are more games coming out for the 3DS that I enjoy. Assassin's Creed wasn't the reason I (and many others) bough this for. I doubt the TC really owns a 3DS and that he is just a Sony fanboy here to troll. If he really owned a 3DS then I ask "Was it really for Assassin's Creed? what about KH: DDD?"
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
#23halfdemonPosted 7/14/2011 7:42:23 PM
Not that big of a deal. Stuff like this happens all the time.
---
Warioware D.I.Y friend code: 3095 1784 6660
#24PhantomSword(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2011 7:47:25 PM
E-25 posted...
Sony realized pretty quickly into it that the arm waggle gimmick should die off; Microsoft... I think their E3 press conference sums it up... poor guys with just Halo to look forward to...

What can it do anyway? For all I've seen, it's a glorified Udraw tablet, which ironically is now on all platforms. It can play quickplay games while not taking up the TV... just like an iDevice... Stocks dropped upon seeing it for a reason.

Ninja Gaiden? Any proof of it beyond a mention? (Or will it be another AC:LL; or a MML3 and simply pause for the rest of time?)
Yes RE looks passable, but that's all the 3DS has, isn't it?

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/team-ninja-is-not-sure-how-make-ninja-gaiden-appropriate-for-a-portable-system

Eh, it's from a while back, but still way after E3 2010. They're working on it, or at least still figuring stuff out. Still a mention, but hey. They're thinking.

And Sony's still pushing Move, you know (they're just pushing 3D more).

Also, stocks have dropped after the announcement of every major console announcement - this is no different. Plus, devs seem to be super-happy about it, and IGN keeps dreaming stuff up.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#25OoSubaruoOPosted 7/15/2011 2:52:32 PM
E-25 posted...
Sony realized pretty quickly into it that the arm waggle gimmick should die off; Microsoft... I think their E3 press conference sums it up... poor guys with just Halo to look forward to...

What can it do anyway? For all I've seen, it's a glorified Udraw tablet, which ironically is now on all platforms. It can play quickplay games while not taking up the TV... just like an iDevice... Stocks dropped upon seeing it for a reason.

Ninja Gaiden? Any proof of it beyond a mention? (Or will it be another AC:LL; or a MML3 and simply pause for the rest of time?)
Yes RE looks passable, but that's all the 3DS has, isn't it?

Yeah, because those 3 games are the only ones coming out right? Not like we still have Kid Icarus,Kingdom Hearts, Mario,Zelda,Starfox, Shin Megami Tensei,etc to look forward to right?
#26Spiffy247Posted 7/15/2011 2:56:37 PM
I am not saying the 3DS will have a better library. Honestly, I'm buying both. But I'm tired of Sony fanboys saying the 3DS and DS were worse because the games played differently, or the PSP/Vita had better graphics.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#27BraveAdolPosted 7/15/2011 3:23:38 PM(edited)
Microsoft... I think their E3 press conference sums it up... poor guys with just Halo to look forward to...

Ms Splosion Man came out this week, Bastion next week, and I got a copy of Mushihimesama Futari on the way

360 ain't dead yet
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#28The_87_ReaperPosted 7/15/2011 4:32:25 PM
Fear not, for I have found your Lost Legacy.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Project_Legacy.

Though it doesn't appear to be working right now.
---
The future does not exist, because by the the time you're there it's already the present.
Dr. Richard Epear - May 1st 2009