Another App That Would Make a Fine Addition to 3DS - Pandora

#1PhantomSwordPosted 7/14/2011 4:32:55 PM
I know that I'd love it. All I really want now is a YouTube app and a Pandora app. That would be perfect.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#2trizznillaPosted 7/14/2011 4:39:57 PM
That would cover everything, I've got to agree. Soma.fm would be cool, too.
---
hardcore about the casual.
#3Mario64DStylePosted 7/14/2011 4:51:06 PM
I want a youtube app that lets us watch 3D youtube videos and such
---
3DS: 4382-2000-7560. Xbox360: Wasted Winn
Can't wait for Wii U + PSVita
#4Boomer_KuwangaPosted 7/14/2011 5:35:43 PM
I've wanted a PandoraLast.FM/Grooveshark app since I walked out of the store with my launch DSi. I would love a youtube app, but streaming music would be the bees knees.
---
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener."
#5hatemakingnamesPosted 7/14/2011 5:59:08 PM
I sent them this suggestion a while ago. They replied:

We appreciate hearing about the types of applications that you would like to see from us in the future for the Nintendo 3DS. At this time, the Nintendo eShop isnít available and wonít be until the end of this month, ((Which...it wasn't)) so I canít answer any questions about what may or may not be included.

That sort of reads to me like it will happen, since I never mentioned the eshop or expected it to happen any time soon. But send a suggestion for Pandora and they might be able to say more now that the eshop and Netflix are both out.

Personally, I would rather see game demos happen first, nintendo video (For some 3D content) second, and pandora third.

I also suggested that there be some way to run pandora or 3DS sound while playing games, but it doesn't seem like that will happen.
#6PhantomSword(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2011 7:16:31 PM
hatemakingnames posted...
I sent them this suggestion a while ago. They replied:

We appreciate hearing about the types of applications that you would like to see from us in the future for the Nintendo 3DS. At this time, the Nintendo eShop isnít available and wonít be until the end of this month, ((Which...it wasn't)) so I canít answer any questions about what may or may not be included.

That sort of reads to me like it will happen, since I never mentioned the eshop or expected it to happen any time soon. But send a suggestion for Pandora and they might be able to say more now that the eshop and Netflix are both out.

Personally, I would rather see game demos happen first, nintendo video (For some 3D content) second, and pandora third.

I also suggested that there be some way to run pandora or 3DS sound while playing games, but it doesn't seem like that will happen.

I actually read some time back that Nintendo says the system has that capability, but it's up to devs to actually implement it...

I can't seem to find the link, however...
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#7hydra_dragonPosted 7/14/2011 7:53:44 PM
When I tried it, it gave me the same songs/artists. I put in the what you like box, but that was a while ago, is it any better?

If you're wondering, I think I put in, Alice in Chains, AC/DC, and the Gorillaz in.
---
Welcome to BlogFAQS. We talk about games and how they make you feel.