Setting up Restore Points

#1carfoGAMEFAQPosted 7/15/2011 4:26:53 PM
so I bought link's awakening DX on the VC and when it booted up it said something about restore points. I said I didn't want to do it and it said like come to the menu later if you decide you want to use this feature. problem is, I can't find it anywhere. How do you activate this feature? I hate having to press A+B+Select+Start to save this game
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. ~CJayC, June 3rd 2003
#2Shadowman621Posted 7/15/2011 4:28:11 PM
Holding X or pressing the touch screen should bring you to the VC menu where you can create or load a restore point
---
A Sig draws near! Command?
#3trizznillaPosted 7/15/2011 4:29:12 PM
I'm going to look into for you, but why'd you say no?
---
hardcore about the casual.
#4SpiderCVIIIPosted 7/15/2011 4:30:17 PM
trizznilla posted...
I'm going to look into for you, but why'd you say no?

Perhaps he didn't think it was all that necessary, or he just wanted to jump into the game ASAP.
---
Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Play as if you were to die tomorrow.
#5carfoGAMEFAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2011 4:32:06 PM
i tried going to that screen lol. however, the only options I get are Resume Game and Reset. Nothing about Restore Points.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. ~CJayC, June 3rd 2003
#6trizznillaPosted 7/15/2011 4:32:32 PM
start + X + R on the VC menu.
---
hardcore about the casual.
#7carfoGAMEFAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2011 4:36:58 PM
thank you =)
---