My games left my pocket

#11sonicfreak0221Posted 7/16/2011 11:46:25 AM
this reminds me of when I would keep my GB games in the mesh pouch on my backpack., I was like 10 at the time. Some jerk kid stole my pokemon yellow and said he threw it out the bus window. Safe to say, I keep my games a lot safer now a days.
---
I like men. - Crashman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdzjVnH9YoY
#12Slaysme(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2011 12:34:44 PM
well, quick update... my awesome wife bought me a new copy of OoT. I'm pretty sure that was because she wanted to play it, but still.
#13Blood_NightsPosted 7/16/2011 12:53:22 PM
"I had samurai warriors, ghost recon, Zelda and re mercs"

1 of those titles was complete s*** (Ghost Recon), one was an over glorified remake (OoT), another has had extremely bad reviews (R.E. Mercs) and the last one I'ev heard good things about besides lagging a lot. You're not losing much beyond the money you wasted to purchase 3 of those titles (Ghost Recond, R.E. Mercs, and Samurai Warriors).
---
3DS F/C: 4038-6005-9214 Bryan
PM after adding. I require you to do work, but I'm not just adding aimlessly hoping someone else adds me. I'll add if requested.
#14Slaysme(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2011 1:13:07 PM
/\ choke on bile.
#15MattperdPosted 7/16/2011 1:14:56 PM
Blood_Nights posted...

1 of those titles was complete s*** (Ghost Recon), one was an over glorified remake (OoT), another has had extremely bad reviews (R.E. Mercs) and the last one I'ev heard good things about besides lagging a lot. You're not losing much beyond the money you wasted to purchase 3 of those titles (Ghost Recond, R.E. Mercs, and Samurai Warriors).

Did someone leave the plunger in the toilet when you really had to go?
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#16Blood_NightsPosted 7/16/2011 1:16:14 PM
Mattperd posted...
Blood_Nights posted...

You is funnies. Funny guy. Not my fault GR sucked, not my fault OoT is over glorified, not my fault RE Mercs had terrible reviews, and not my fault that the only good game out of the list was plagued with problems.
---
3DS F/C: 4038-6005-9214 Bryan
PM after adding. I require you to do work, but I'm not just adding aimlessly hoping someone else adds me. I'll add if requested.
#17SpaceAssassinPosted 7/16/2011 1:55:49 PM(edited)
Blood_Nights posted...
Mattperd posted...
Blood_Nights posted...

You is funnies. Funny guy. Not my fault GR sucked, not my fault OoT is over glorified, not my fault RE Mercs had terrible reviews, and not my fault that the only good game out of the list was plagued with problems.

not my fault you think opinion=fact
troll harder
---
Beast Mode
[ON] OFF