How's Samurai Warrior?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How's Samurai Warrior?

User Info: KGTrigger

KGTrigger
5 years ago#21

One of my favorites! Get it and support these guys! They give DLC every Thursday! It's a must buy right now for the 3DS!

If I were to purchase it now, would I still have access to all previous DLC?
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben

User Info: CanLI

CanLI
5 years ago#22
It's the only 3DS game I still play regularly.
I sold Pilotwings because i found it boring after 8 hours gameplay but this one is great .

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
5 years ago#23
The whole series is a like it or hate it thing.

User Info: plagamesforeva

plagamesforeva
5 years ago#24
Great game that I could never play on a console, but is somehow FUN ona handheld in spirts.
CAPCOM needs to make a 3rd Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the N3DS!

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
5 years ago#25
KGTrigger posted...
One of my favorites! Get it and support these guys! They give DLC every Thursday! It's a must buy right now for the 3DS!

You will still get all of the extra missions/levels, but you won't get the DLC weapons (they're pretty worthless anyway. It's really easy to create a better weapon than the DLC ones).
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: GM_

GM_
5 years ago#26
Why is OoT tiring? I play it non-stop 3-4 hours a day and never get tired of playing it nor does it make me tired.

User Info: AchievmentFreak

AchievmentFreak
5 years ago#27
@ the TC, yeah man you get the levels. Also there is way more to come! Like probably 11 more DLC's I believe? Get it and support these guys. Great company bro.
3DS FC: 1418-6757-1238 (PM me with your info so I can add you back!)
Name: Brandon

User Info: lp913

lp913
5 years ago#28
nonexistinghero posted...
KGTrigger posted...

You will still get all of the extra missions/levels, but you won't get the DLC weapons (they're pretty worthless anyway. It's really easy to create a better weapon than the DLC ones).

Was wondering that myself, great to hear since i'm getting it in a few days. Glad I spend that Amazon Zelda extra credit on this, another quality 3DS game that should definitely hold me over until Star Fox releases!
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020] [GE007 FC: 1237-3974-3165] [COD: BO FC: 2463-7578-3340] [TvC: UAS FC: 2923-0604-8719] [SW3 FC: 0045-9248-8653]
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How's Samurai Warrior?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived