3DS or ipod touch for entertainment?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS or ipod touch for entertainment?
4 years ago#81
VampiricDragon_ posted...
Like I said it depends what you want

Do you want a 5 dollar experience? Or do you want a 30-40 dollar one?

Which is exactly why I dont compare. Whats a great value at 5 dollars wouldnt be worth the time of day if it was a full 30 dollar retail release.

Its apples and oranges

@ gm

i agree with iwata in the sense that the value of a game is being threatened and in relation the value of a developer

But, the 3ds' $30-40 games aren't really worth the listing prices either.......
4 years ago#82
Not tricky at all. I'd take an iOS-powered device over a gaming-centric one any day. Besides that, the next version of the iPod touch is gonna smoke the 3DS.
---
Avada Kedavra!
4 years ago#83
ghaleon3682 posted...
VampiricDragon_ posted...
Like I said it depends what you want

Do you want a 5 dollar experience? Or do you want a 30-40 dollar one?

Which is exactly why I dont compare. Whats a great value at 5 dollars wouldnt be worth the time of day if it was a full 30 dollar retail release.

Its apples and oranges

@ gm

i agree with iwata in the sense that the value of a game is being threatened and in relation the value of a developer

But, the 3ds' $30-40 games aren't really worth the listing prices either.......

Exactly, when they're asking 40 rrp for Spliter Cell 3D, a technically inferior port, with worse controls, no multiplayer and sub-par framerate, I'd rather spend 3 on an Splinter Cell iOS.

That said, I am enjoying SC3D, but im glad I didn't pay full price for it...
---
GT: McPoo
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS or ipod touch for entertainment?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived