I want 8-bit Sonic already.

#1GhetsisPosted 7/16/2011 9:27:18 PM
All of them. What's taking them so long to get Game Gear games on the VC? I don't even have a 3DS, but I'd buy one for this. As awful as the 3DS' battery may be, it still beats Game Gear in that regard.
---
This game is my new babysitter. I like it better than my old babysitter, Big Mutha Truckers - Ralph Wiggum
#2MattperdPosted 7/16/2011 9:31:04 PM
You're in for a plesant surprise.

The 3DS Battery isn't terrible.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#3LordAndrewPosted 7/16/2011 9:40:21 PM
I though it would be great for Sonic's 20th anniversary. Sega and Nintendo clearly disagreed.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#4Blaze627Posted 7/16/2011 9:42:26 PM
Sega apparently had slated their planned VC titles for Summer. Maybe they'll show up next month, or even in the coming weeks.
---
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"
#5Blood_NightsPosted 7/16/2011 11:41:04 PM
We're all a little annoyed with the VC from my observations and lurking during my week long "You're not allowed to post for being a bad little troll!" period. I'm extremely annoyed we're only getting Gameboy games, and not only just Gameboy games, but the CRAP Gameboy games. Still waiting for some color games :(
---
FuStillBetter3 posted...Guys, guys, I know how to handle this topic. TC is an idiot
#6toma13Posted 7/17/2011 10:40:43 AM
Blood_Nights posted...
We're all a little annoyed with the VC from my observations and lurking during my week long "You're not allowed to post for being a bad little troll!" period. I'm extremely annoyed we're only getting Gameboy games, and not only just Gameboy games, but the CRAP Gameboy games. Still waiting for some color games :(

If you think the Gameboy games that we have are crap, then you don't know much about the Gameboy. G&W Gallery, Kirby, Link's Awakening, DK94, Super Mario Land, Qix... they are all solid, fun Gameboy titles. We've actually been getting pretty good quality as far as releases go. If you don't agree, then you probably never had an original Gameboy to begin with, because as far as I'm concerned we've actually been getting a pretty decent run so far.
---
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
#7mahgah91Posted 7/17/2011 10:51:16 AM
Game Gear games were promised for this summer. That means anytime between this week and early September.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564