Madden vs PES and Rayman vs Rabbids. Also a good RPG

#1HeliosAscensionPosted 7/17/2011 6:29:22 AM
I'm looking to pick up two of these games today but I was curious which ones you guys liked better. I like both soccer and football equally and I want the better platformer out of the other two but I can't choose. I like the crazy Rabbis attitude but Rayman was fun back in the day so really it comes down to which is the better platformer. I already have Zelda, DualPen and Samurai Warriors so I'm looking to add a little more diversity.

I'm also looking to get an RPG from the DS catalog but I don't have any experience with the DS library outside of FFT2 and a Dragon Quest game. Any suggestions on a turn based RPG? All suggestions would be appreciated.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#2OMG_AIDSPosted 7/17/2011 7:03:05 AM
I can't recommend any of the 3ds games you listed, mainly because they aren't my style. I've heard people speak better of PES than Madden and haven't heard too much good about either Rayman or Rabbids. I would consider RE Mercs or Ghost Recon Shadow Wars if you haven't looked into either of those.

As for DS RPGs Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story is great and Walmart has it on sale for 15 bucks right now
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Wii-Console-Software-Value-Bundle-Save-up-to-50/11983417

Other good RPGs are
Chrono Trigger
Radiant Historia
Golden Sun Dark Dawn
FF/DQ/SMT series

Also the 3ds will be getting SMT Devil Survivor Overclock and Tales of the Abyss soon, should be great RPG additions.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#3lambchipsPosted 7/17/2011 7:09:23 AM
if you like soccer and rpgs, check out inazuma eleven on the ds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0_H5zelV0Y
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#4HeliosAscension(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2011 9:24:36 AM
resident evil mercs has zero appeal to me but that ghost reconcile game looks pretty cool, are the controls good?

I'll check into the RPG mentions although I've played most of the ff games elsewhere and I have chrono trigger on snes. Dq didn't really do it for me. Any opinions on Lufia ?
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#5Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 7/17/2011 9:40:39 AM
Dead Or Alive: Dimensions
---
GT: ShadyMcGrady209
#6OMG_AIDSPosted 7/17/2011 9:46:14 AM
Lufia's fun but its not a turn based RPG like the SNES original. It's very action oriented.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#7ghaleon3682Posted 7/17/2011 2:06:49 PM
Dead or alive is the best game on the 3ds, heck I logged over 30 hours in it. But, that's all personal preferences.