The Electroplankton series

#11Iced_Shadows(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 2:29:10 PM
parabola_master posted...
Playing Hanenbrow on the 3DS gave me appreciation for that Brawl level

I, too, used to hate that level. But I gotta say, Hanenbrow is the funnest one to use. You move each leaf to whatever angle you want and the planktons bounce off them. It has 4 areas too, and its fun to get some crazy bounces in it

That tempts me. I sure wish I could get them all right now, but I'm so tight on money... ugh! =/
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#12Iced_Shadows(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 3:47:47 PM
Alright, I gave in an put $10 more dollars into the eShop. I can get all but two now.

I am now having trouble choosing the last few.

Lumiloop, Marine Crystals, Rec-Rec, and Trapy. I'm fairly certain I'm going to avoid Rec-Rec, as it doesn't look very entertaining. However, Lumiloop seems strange and I can't really tell what it does by the video and description in the eShop. Same with Marine Crystals. Trapy looks good and I'll probably end up getting that. Anyway, what is Lumiloop about? I can't tell if is worth the purchase.
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#13parabola_masterPosted 7/18/2011 5:28:15 PM
You just spin circles. Each circle adds it's own sound, and it's different if you spin it counterclockwise too. The music, as I'm sure you were able to tell, is supposed to be "soothing".

I think Tarpy is fun. It's very experimental
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/23u9ylw.jpg
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFaqs 1.4