anyone else think the 3ds should've had a better camera?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. anyone else think the 3ds should've had a better camera?
4 years ago#31
Better question: Where are the games that would use the camera functionally? Seems like it isnt even serving its purpose on this gaming device....
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
4 years ago#32

Better question: Where are the games that would use the camera functionally? Seems like it isnt even serving its purpose on this gaming device....

Face Raiders.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
4 years ago#33
LightHawKnight posted...

Face Raiders.

The camera has been out since DSi and all you name is Face Raiders....that's the problem. If it isn't going to be used in games, improve it for day to day use.
---
4 years ago#34
RetroReset posted...
So TC, you're asking if I think Nintendo should have given the 3DS a camera with more mega-pixels, even though that would raise the price and not even give it better quality pictures, and even if it did the quality of gaming wouldn't improve???

No, I do not think that.

No, I expect them to give a better camera and not raise the price. For what your paying we should get a better camera as it is -.-s
a
---
FC : 1248 9698 5381
4 years ago#35
It needs a better lens not more megapixels
---
"Oh my goodness...this I_am_Gyrados, is awesome." ~NickyTheNewt
4 years ago#36
bronx718 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

Face Raiders.

The camera has been out since DSi and all you name is Face Raiders....that's the problem. If it isn't going to be used in games, improve it for day to day use.

Face Raiders
Pokedex 3D
Kid Icaurus: Uprising
AR Games

There will be more as time passes. Been 4 months, so 1 a month on average so far.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
4 years ago#37
Mattperd posted...
Face Raiders
Pokedex 3D
Kid Icaurus: Uprising
AR Games

There will be more as time passes. Been 4 months, so 1 a month on average so far.

I guess.......
---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. anyone else think the 3ds should've had a better camera?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived