#12SeamusOHasseyPosted 7/18/2011 12:18:46 PM
Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of Light
Zelda OoT
Okamiden
---
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
http://images.wikia.com/wwe/images/0/08/Sheamus-wwe-9432231-1280-1024-1-.jpg
#13cvmckenziePosted 7/18/2011 6:52:05 PM
So, youre going to be 3dsing...on a road trip to vegas with your friends?
---
I fought the mods and the mods won.
#14MaximusPadicusPosted 7/18/2011 6:57:01 PM
You really need a PSP for this.
And, the game you would be looking for is...Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

I thought I was going to die in a very turbulent plane ride last month, and this game worked better than a sleeping pill for me.

.....im just saying.. lol
---
"In the land of the one-eyed, the TWO eyed man is king."
Maximus Padicus
#15strongo9Posted 7/18/2011 6:57:17 PM
Your 3DS won't last 6 hours. Bring a DS as backup.

Obvious troll is obvious. My 3DS can last that game while playing a 3DS game, with 3D on, medium brightness, powersaving off, and wireless on. Any type of game, whether it be DS, 3DS, or eshop, will last you 6 hours. I doubt TC would even play his 3DS those entire 6 hours of his car ride.

Since your interests do mainly lie within RPGs and Adventures, I heavily recommend OoT 3D. The main quest will easily last you double the time you want it to. On top of that there's the boss battle mode and Master Quest.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#16MicroOmegaManPosted 7/18/2011 7:13:58 PM(edited)
Spirit Tracks is a much better game than Phantom Hourglass all around, IMO. Funnier, more charming, better music, difficult like how you expect a LoZ game to be, it somehow looks better, the train is more involved and less tedious than boating around, and so damn inventive like I wish every Legend of Zelda game would be.

Anyone who considers themselves a fan of the Legend of Zelda series should not miss Spirit Tracks. Save Phantom Hourglass for someone who is new to games in general, I say.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#17NoSpinZonePosted 7/20/2011 9:10:20 PM
seriously i love road trips...maybe if you were stuck on the subway but jeesh take in theopen road...catch a gflimpse of america
---
despite my screen name im not a fan of bill oreilly
#18strongo9Posted 7/20/2011 9:35:58 PM
seriously i love road trips...maybe if you were stuck on the subway but jeesh take in theopen road...catch a gflimpse of america

Yeah, take in all the dumpy things you see on the way. Road trips are boring.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#19niels200683Posted 7/20/2011 11:53:40 PM
strongo9 posted...

Yeah, take in all the dumpy things you see on the way. Road trips are boring.

Road trip in America: Hey, look over there! A MacDonalds!
Hey, look over there! A Wendy's
Hey look over there! A burger king
Hey look over there! A pizza hut
Hey, look over there! A MacDonalds!

lol.

*Not my actual opinion - depending on location of course, I really enjoy visiting the USA.
---
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.