No games at all?

#1MoonsummitPosted 7/18/2011 6:21:53 PM(edited)
So I bought the 3DS on the first day of release... and I still don't have any games on it. There have been no games that have come out that I even vaguely want to buy. Is anyone else having a similar problem with the 3DS?

Maybe Zelda is ok, used to be a huge fan. I think I must have completed around 6 Zelda games, and it's just getting old, same thing over and over again.
#2Sid3wind3r12Posted 7/18/2011 6:21:09 PM
Nope.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3823-8561-9399
#3OmegaZero633Posted 7/18/2011 6:21:27 PM
Moonsummit posted...
So I bought the 3DS on the first day of release... and I still don't have any games on it. There have been no games that have come out that I even vaguely want to buy. Is anyone else having a similar problem with the 3DS?

1- It's called search.

2- Of course, there are people out there who have the same issue.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#4strongo9Posted 7/18/2011 6:25:06 PM
Maybe Zelda is ok, used to be a huge fan. I think I must have completed around 6 Zelda games, and it's just getting old, same thing over and over again.

Lol. Somebody's obvious been accidentally rebuying the same game rather than new ones. If there's any series that really changes things up between games, one of them is Zelda. If you think Zelda is the same thing over and over you must be getting bored with video games in general.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#5Vincent_CorePosted 7/18/2011 6:27:07 PM
The only games this system has is shovelware and ports. Look at the upcoming releases, its atrociously bad.
---
Learn to fight against your weak side and you'll naturally become stronger.
#6OoSubaruoOPosted 7/18/2011 6:28:56 PM
Vincent_Core posted...
The only games this system has is shovelware and ports. Look at the upcoming releases, its atrociously bad.

Yes, Mario/Zelda/Starfox are nothing but shovelware and ports.
#7Moonsummit(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 6:29:32 PM
Vincent_Core posted...

This is what I have been thinking since the 3DS has been released... but a lot of people seem to disagree for some reason :(
#8Makeveli_livesPosted 7/18/2011 6:29:48 PM

Yes, Mario/Zelda/Starfox are nothing but shovelware and ports.

Zelda and Starfox are ports

---
Pokemon White FC: 0862 2592 0781
#9Moonsummit(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 6:31:17 PM
There's a Mario on 3DS? (haven't really been keeping up to date)
#10oH_HydraPosted 7/18/2011 6:31:52 PM
Right now this system is F A I L

He eFlop blows donkey ****

All the retailed are ports or remakes!!!

I own nothing but zelda but never played it so w.e

And the upcoming new games look alrite some look soooo kiddy though I just can't even fathom playing some,

Like building a farm or feeding some dogs lol

I have my own house, garden and pets! Lol

I wanna slay some monsters and look good doing or something fun! Mml 3 canceled and ac canceled those are 2 titles I would buy but... W/e this system disapoints ever single day I own it.