Guide to answering irrational questions and worries you may have about the 3DS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Guide to answering irrational questions and worries you may have about the 3DS
4 years ago#11
strongo9 | Posted 7/18/2011 10:47:51 PM | message detail | quote
The battery life is actually good and those button placements are just fine.

Sakurai: *laughs*
---
C. Playing:
4 years ago#12
It's funny because all of you people trashing the battery life have probably not even owned and played a 3DS. I can get 6 hours out of a 3DS game with 3D on, medium brightness, no powersaving, and wireless on. You trolls are pathetic. You're only argument is that statement from Nintendo that contained an estimation of the battery life. All battery lives exceed Nintendo's estimations. When playing a DS game on the 3DS you get roughly the same amount of time you would out of it as you would on a DSi.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
4 years ago#13
strongo9 posted...
It's funny because all of you people trashing the battery life have probably not even owned and played a 3DS. I can get 6 hours out of a 3DS game with 3D on, medium brightness, no powersaving, and wireless on. You trolls are pathetic. You're only argument is that statement from Nintendo that contained an estimation of the battery life. All battery lives exceed Nintendo's estimations. When playing a DS game on the 3DS you get roughly the same amount of time you would out of it as you would on a DSi.

It's funnier that you think that people with legit concerns haven't touched a 3DS in their lives just because you are too ignorant to accept things that are legitimately a concern to real gamers and not biased fanboys.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Guide to answering irrational questions and worries you may have about the 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived