Nintendo should buy out Capcom

#1BlackPhoenix127Posted 7/18/2011 8:47:08 PM
They're current management are obviously morons and they're running their franchises in to the ground. Maybe eventually they'll wake up and realize they've lost their minds. I think Nintendo should then come in and buy them out or at least buy out some of their franchises.

They obviously don't care about Megaman anymore and it's just the sort of franchise Nintendo is known for. Imagine Megaman becoming console exclusive him, Zero, and Roll showing up in SSB.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#2r_m_8_8Posted 7/18/2011 8:49:05 PM
No, I should buy Capcom. And then we'd have a game starring Roll and a new Rival Schools. But that's just as likely as Nintendo buying Capcom.
---
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.
#3hydra_dragonPosted 7/18/2011 8:50:08 PM
Crapcom has ran some series into the ground. They or Keiji Inafune, should go after The Megaman series, however, with that said, there are a ton of megamen. They should gun for Classic, and X. Sadly, Trigger isn't too popular, but it would be nice if someone would buy that series too.
---
Welcome to BlogFAQS. We talk about games and how they make you feel.
#4SoaringDivePosted 7/18/2011 8:50:48 PM
Well, that would pretty much make 3DS the top selling system EVER in Japan, since that would give Monster Hunter exclusive to Nintendo.
---
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.
#5ffdghPosted 7/18/2011 8:50:51 PM
>_> Meta knight in Umvc3 with level 3 xfactor.....
---
Official Ventus Luck Charm of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board XD
sarcasm is fun. :D
#6BlackPhoenix127(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 8:50:55 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...
No, I should buy Capcom. And then we'd have a game starring Roll and a new Rival Schools. But that's just as likely as Nintendo buying Capcom.

You never know man, anything is possible.
---
#7panama_chiefPosted 7/18/2011 8:52:42 PM
Rival schools/project justice.......sigh. Why can't capcOm make Vs series with just their own characters? Why even reach out to namco and marvel when their own lineup is so large??
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
#8dbz_gotenksPosted 7/18/2011 8:53:24 PM
Petition Nintendo to buy Megaman (among others) from Capcom.
---
3DS FC: 3780-9027-1988 Will
Make EBA2 a reality, sign it!! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Make-Elite-Beat-Agents-2/
#9BlackPhoenix127(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 8:56:28 PM
dbz_gotenks posted...
Petition Nintendo to buy Megaman (among others) from Capcom.

I still say buying out Capcom as a whole would be amazing. Imagine it guys. No more SFIV one year SSFIV next year Omega OMG SFIV after that etc. I could see Nintendo treating those franchises like they do their own. We'd get ONE version of a game that would be complete with all characters and content!

No more RE5 and RE5 Gold. Just RE.

Of course this would also make Nintendo and even bigger power house than they already are.
---
#10Master_HapposaiPosted 7/18/2011 8:57:06 PM
Gabe Newell should eat Capcom.