Biggest 3DS problem is the lack of solid release dates.

#1FinsMcManPosted 7/18/2011 8:19:54 PM
Nintendo HAS to do a better job of putting out solid release dates for all the big hitters - Kid Icarus, Mario Kart, Mario 3D, Luigi Mansion, Animal Crossing, etc to get people excited about the future.

They keep telling us these games are coming 2011 or 2012, but WHEN exactly? I WANT THE MONTH AND DATE. I am looking at the release list here on GameFAQ and there are only like 1 or 2 title each month and these are games most people don't even care about. It's making it very difficult for fans to be excited for your system when you don't even know when the good games will be coming.
---
NO CLAMS IN HELL
#2Baha05Posted 7/18/2011 8:23:26 PM
Well realistically release dates are always either right on or dead off. It's better to keep it somewhat vague for a while and then when they are sure it can release it then rather then saying one date and possibly failing the deadline
#3Makeveli_livesPosted 7/18/2011 8:54:09 PM

Well realistically release dates are always either right on or dead off. It's better to keep it somewhat vague for a while and then when they are sure it can release it then rather then saying one date and possibly failing the deadline

Not even. Hundred bucks says they're waiting on the release date of the PS Vita to announce as a last ditch effort to sell hardware so PS Vita won't sell as well.

---
Pokemon White FC: 0862 2592 0781
#4KorlithielPosted 7/18/2011 9:48:00 PM
Makeveli_lives, I wouldn't be surprised if games were delayed or rushed to fit such a release timetable. But given how long Nintendo has been in the gaming industry I've no doubt they have rough release dates for each planned.

For now I'm not concerned, I've plenty of games and other entertainment to enjoy. Given a month from now when I've exhausted most of the games I've got (may or may not be utterly bored of Pokemon by then), as well as a number of books and at least one more anime series down then I will start to really look forward to the start of fall quarter and some more information on release dates.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#5hatemakingnamesPosted 7/19/2011 3:01:19 AM
November 2011.

.....give or take.