Some good news for 3DS Megaman Fans...

#31Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/19/2011 12:58:50 AM
kukingina posted...
some people actually prefer megaman old school than stuff like Legends or network EXE

Personally I consider X, Classic, and Legends [although a 3D spiritual successor like SM64 to SMB and so on] are more in correlation than SF and EXE.

Though I think each part of the series deserves a release even SF which I'm not fond of.
---
I'm going to grape you!
#32LuffypwnsNarutoPosted 7/19/2011 1:00:48 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...
I have no probelm with the game (eventhough it isn't that great). If anyone believes THIS GAME will cheer everyone up and put this whole cancellation thing behind behind them, must be out of their mind.

This game was on the JP VC before the fated Legends 3 cancellation (sadly it was inevitable) so I doubt this game is intended to cheer up fans or if it means anything symbolic other than another rather late addition to the NA & EUR VCs.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3007-8204-2408
PRIMARY RULE: GOD HAND > YOU
#33Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/19/2011 1:01:05 AM
LuffypwnsNaruto posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Heck a stateside release of ML1/ML2 bundle would have also been nice. Though the PSP was lower on sales which may have affected [or effected?] that outcome. Though I'm glad the updated MM2/MM/MM3 games were put on the PSN imports sections [though I wish game developers would start translating said titles so I could fully enjoy them.]

Kinda sad that they don't translate the PSN imports T_T Then again most of them are arcade games(1st import was Chou Aniki surprisingly), which explains why nobody has bothered translating them. Not only was the PSP low on sales during that time, but the piracy sub group of the PSP homebrew community was beginning to grow so that could've affected some potential sales.

True. I'm just glad they at least put them on there, though I'm surprised some of them like the updated MM2 never came stateside. Really is surprising, I'd just like the option to play MML2 again without having to purchase it for PS1 or N64 [which I still collect games for those consoles) but MML/etc. I'd love to have available as portable like MMX (the original non MHX) and MHX on their so on so forth.
---
I'm going to grape you!
#34CorruptedRPGPosted 7/19/2011 1:08:55 AM
kukingina | Posted 7/19/2011 3:57:12 AM | message detail | quote
some people actually prefer megaman old school than stuff like Legends or network EXE

Yeah, but the news is affecting those who bought 3DS early and were WAITING to play the "prolouge" or those who were planning to buy a 3DS for the actual game came. The GB Megamans would've just been icing on the cake to go along with the purchase.

And I'd personally rather have Megaman Xtreme instead.
---
C. Playing:
#35CorruptedRPGPosted 7/19/2011 1:15:33 AM
LuffypwnsNaruto | Posted 7/19/2011 4:00:48 AM | message detail | quote
This game was on the JP VC before the fated Legends 3 cancellation (sadly it was inevitable) so I doubt this game is intended to cheer up fans or if it means anything symbolic other than another rather late addition to the NA & EUR VCs.

I know it's not. Now that Crapcom is on a rampant trolling spree, I don't see how this is good news when the game would've came to NA at anytime regardless. Most of the 3DS purchasers had MML3 in mind and NOT the GB games as they were likely an afterthought.
---
C. Playing: