MML3 is gone and I go to bed a sad panda...

#1HaterWannaBeMePosted 7/19/2011 2:12:42 AM
Just what I needed to help me sleep at night.
---
Senran Kagura to US & Europe Petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/snrnkgra/petition.html
Sign it :DDD
#2Sano_skyPosted 7/19/2011 2:25:02 AM
>_>
Poor Mega
Still on that planet
Waiting for Roll
who will never come

Since inafune is gone this game has NO chance of ever seeing the light of day again

I wasted ten years of hopes

Only Monster hunter and Ace attorney keep me looking at there site
but it doesnt seem like there bringing them here either

Capcom Is the New cartoon network
---
IM A GIRL!
ALL your souls are belong to legends 3
#3Dark_SilverXPosted 7/19/2011 2:29:36 AM
Good riddance. Now they can focus on improving Street Fighter and Resident Evil.
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, DS FC's in profile. Monster Hunter Tri ID: YGMCDR
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
#4Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/19/2011 2:31:20 AM
Sano_sky posted...
>_>
Poor Mega
Still on that planet
Waiting for Roll
who will never come

Since inafune is gone this game has NO chance of ever seeing the light of day again

I wasted ten years of hopes

Only Monster hunter and Ace attorney keep me looking at there site
but it doesnt seem like there bringing them here either

Cartoon Network died many years ago when Toonami, a great selection of shows and paying for seasons [COUGH BIG O ***** you CN] to lesser known anime/cartoon creators was destroyed. I think Capcom is still slightly better than CN. (With CN at least adding Adventure Time but whatever]
---
I'm going to grape you!
#5Cave_LionPosted 7/19/2011 6:40:07 AM
People waited 10 years for this game? seriously? Didn't the last one suck ass? I honestly couldn't give toss. MM is the most overrated franchise(on gamefaqs since noone cares about it outside this site)
---
http://www.50birds.com/extan/images/extancavelionsciam83.jpg
#6Chaos_MissilePosted 7/19/2011 6:44:56 AM
MM is the most overrated franchise(on gamefaqs since noone cares about it outside this site)

......create a topic that involves any of these keywords:-
Mario
Zelda
Link
sucks

And see how many replies you get in 10 minutes. Compared to them, Megaman is UNDERRATED
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#7Blaze627Posted 7/19/2011 6:46:07 AM

Wow, this is probably the saddest (and most apt) comparison I've seen regarding Capcom.
---
Orange is like...Ru Paul. There's something sexy about orange, but you're not sure, or drunk enough to know why. - TheLeafChild
#8587DeathkingPosted 7/19/2011 12:16:30 PM
Dark_SilverX posted...
Good riddance. Now they can focus on improving Street Fighter and Resident Evil.

Yup now they are milking the living hell out of street fighter 4
---
"All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different."
Terra-Xehanort
#9strongo9Posted 7/19/2011 12:28:05 PM
Capcom really has gone downhill as a developer. I am now jumping on the bandwagon of people that call the company Crapcom.

Why must so many good things go downhill because of greed? Money has ruined once great things like TV channels, developers, and other companies.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#10DavCubePosted 7/19/2011 12:29:23 PM

I hope that's a joke.

Didn't the last one suck ass?

Nope.

MM is the most overrated franchise(on gamefaqs since noone cares about it outside this site)

lolwut.

That couldn't be further from the truth. There are a WEALTH of MM forums on the internet with a crapton of activity, and all the MegaMan boards on this site are freaking DEAD.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube