Is Nintendo Video just a crappy replacement for NetFlix in PAL areas?

#1themoth2112Posted 7/19/2011 4:56:39 AM
I believe it is...argh I want Netflix
---
mothmusic.tumblr.com
#2VaultBoy2010Posted 7/19/2011 4:59:27 AM
well, netflix isnt available in your area, so tough luck
---
Xbox live gamertag: VaultBoy2010
#3Cammie_DunawayPosted 7/19/2011 4:59:37 AM
Honestly, I have no idea what Nintendo hopes to gain from this service.

---
#4themoth2112(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2011 5:17:00 AM(edited)
VaultBoy2010 posted...
well, netflix isnt available in your area, so tough luck

Well, im guessing you are from America because its blocked everywhere else in the world.
You guys can be all p**** about a game not coming to America but when the rest of the world doesn't get a service you expect them to harden up.
---
mothmusic.tumblr.com
#5noutBrPosted 7/19/2011 5:29:40 AM
Nintendo Video is about as useless as the Everybody Votes channel on Wii.

Sometimes I wonder if actual gamers are still a part of Nintendo's target demographic but then they announce Star Fox 64 3D and a little sparkle of hope begins to appear.

Then I see it has no online multiplayer and not even online rankings and that little sparkle of hope disappears...

If Nintendo wants me to be a happy 3DS owner they better start working on a new Wave Race, F-Zero, Pikmin, Star Fox, 2D Metroid and 1080 for 3DS. Though I'm glad to see that we'll get Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Super Mario.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#6nonexistingheroPosted 7/19/2011 5:54:23 AM
The US is getting Nintendo Video as well, so no. But it's pretty crappy. Give me a choice on what to download.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7GencoilPosted 7/19/2011 5:59:03 AM
"If Nintendo wants me to be a happy 3DS owner they better start working on a new Wave Race, F-Zero, Pikmin, Star Fox, 2D Metroid and 1080 for 3DS. Though I'm glad to see that we'll get Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Super Mario".

Or, y'know, a NEW game that isn't a sequel.
---
www.klustr.net || Contra Database - www.klustr.net/contra || PSN: Gencoil || 3DS: 1848-1656-3420 (PM me! I have SSF43D)
#8noutBrPosted 7/19/2011 10:32:09 AM
Or, y'know, a NEW game that isn't a sequel.

So you are telling me that these existing franchises can't feature new things and new ways to play? Sure, if the change is too radical it won't go down well with the fans but Nintendo has innovated a lot with their existing franchises in the past so these sequels wouldn't necessarily be a carbon copy of the existing games.

I would love it if Nintendo makes a totally new franchise with unique gameplay but it's not easy these days and I also want new versions and sequels of the franchises I've come to love over the years. Then again, I'm the kind of gamer who loves more of the same because if it ain't broke don't fix it. I love all Mega Man games (original, X, Battle Network, etc) because they stick with what works and you know what? IT WORKS!

I say long live sequels and give me some new stuff to go with it :)
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#9DeathSoul2000Posted 7/19/2011 10:35:25 AM
"Or, y'know, a NEW game that isn't a sequel."

how many times does this have to be said? you ask for a new nintendo ip, you get crap like pikmin/animal crossing/nintendogs/wii series/brain training/steel diver etc. so thanks but no thanks, i'd rather get sequels
---
"i will be as faithful to you as any dog - and come when you whistle."
#10Cave_LionPosted 7/19/2011 10:42:54 AM
you get crap like pikmin

crap like pikmin

pikmin

Kill this guy. NOW.
---
http://www.manimalworks.com/plaatjes/kaartfotos/homotheriumweb/homot02.jpg