Why is Nintendo sucking up to europe all of a sudden?

#21chaomaster4000Posted 7/19/2011 9:47:25 AM
xWazManx posted...
its hard to sleep in a cramped room thats boiling
also, you actually got the time right......well almost

Get out of the airing cupboard and go to bed then *rimshot*

And yeah, it's surprisingly easy to add 8 to your current time. :3
---
chao master four thousand
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6045/stpcombo.jpg
#22xWazManxPosted 7/19/2011 9:51:29 AM

From: chaomaster4000 | Posted: 7/19/2011 6:47:25 PM | #021
Get out of the airing cupboard and go to bed then *rimshot*

And yeah, it's surprisingly easy to add 8 to your current time. :3

getting a little too off topic

EU has sucked for games until now
US has always been the average
Japan has always got the best, usually

---
Alliance of Koridai-WazMan (Leader)
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3725/phoenix1c.png
#23andodelPosted 7/19/2011 9:56:09 AM
Whenever EU get's screwed, Americans tell them "Tough luck" (Most recently being Nintendo Video). Then whenever Americans get screwed they get all up in arms and say how it's unfair and everybody else get's everything. While all this is happening, those other countries are just sitting back quietly, laughing at the incompetent Americans (Note: I am from America).
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#24LightHawKnightPosted 7/19/2011 9:59:28 AM

After seeing what they did to one piece and other animes....I can understand why they get negative/child imaging. Plus futbol doesnt have that grand ofna following here(sadness). Im sure less localization will be happening this gen.I never thought I Would have to get another handheld, but at some point it looks like a EU or JP 3DS will be an innevitable purchase.

Damn 4kids.... Ruining One Piece forever.... At least they are getting sued for millions.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#25xWazManxPosted 7/19/2011 10:00:32 AM

From: LightHawKnight | Posted: 7/19/2011 6:59:28 PM | #024
Damn 4kids.... Ruining One Piece forever.... At least they are getting sued for millions.

.......what?
really?
why?
this i got to know

---
Alliance of Koridai-WazMan (Leader)
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3725/phoenix1c.png
#26niels200683Posted 7/19/2011 10:04:44 AM
andodel posted...
Whenever EU get's screwed, Americans tell them "Tough luck" (Most recently being Nintendo Video). Then whenever Americans get screwed they get all up in arms and say how it's unfair and everybody else get's everything. While all this is happening, those other countries are just sitting back quietly, laughing at the incompetent Americans (Note: I am from America).

Actually... we're ALWAYS laughing at the incompetent Americans... even when they get releases Europe doesn't.
---
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.
#27LightHawKnightPosted 7/19/2011 10:25:24 AM

.......what?
really?
why?
this i got to know

Yep, they got sued over a month ago, just google it, I think they are still trying to hold it off somehow.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."