More proof that Capcom hates Mega Man

#1mahgah91Posted 7/19/2011 9:43:59 AM
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=163609

1 month ago when I insinuated that Keiji Inafune was the only thing keeping Mega Man up there and that MML3 would be canceled without him, you sheeple got all over my ass.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
#2Digital DigimonPosted 7/19/2011 9:46:38 AM
That's just the typical UDON book delay. I sent the tip in to GoNintendo. Made a topic in the Legends 3 forum.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/630821-mega-man-legends-3/59775268
#3panama_chiefPosted 7/19/2011 9:48:38 AM
What happened to the pre-UDON art book release days? It was like capcom had a book out monthly. Now......who knows.
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
#4Kenichi34Posted 7/19/2011 10:01:28 AM
They also delayed the Mega Man Star Force Complete Works to August instead of its regular July release window. Mega Man is not having a good year.
---
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
"I don't have your stone! And **** you anyway!" - Edward Carnby
#5Gamemaster64Posted 7/19/2011 10:25:43 AM(edited)
I'm pretty sure all art books from UDON are being delayed not just Megaman. Even VC having problem to where Amazon had started canceling orders and everyone had to contact them to get their low prices they had back.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#6Starwars4JPosted 7/19/2011 10:40:23 AM
"sheeple"? Oh dear...you're one of those guys.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#7Cave_LionPosted 7/19/2011 10:54:22 AM
MM hasn't been a million seller since the NES days. It's flagship releases are 8bit looking 2D Sidescrollers. Not surprised Capcom don't give a **** about Megaman.
---
http://www.manimalworks.com/plaatjes/kaartfotos/homotheriumweb/homot02.jpg
#8Dark_SilverXPosted 7/19/2011 11:08:21 AM
Cave_Lion posted...
MM hasn't been a million seller since the NES days. It's flagship releases are 8bit looking 2D Sidescrollers. Not surprised Capcom don't give a **** about Megaman.

They need to evolve Mega Man. The majority of people this generation doesn't care about the 8 bit games anymore. Only ones I can see enjoying those games are the fans, that's it.

I mean, Street Fighter evolved graphic wise, and so did Resident Evil and those games are now the top games of this gen next to Call of Duty, Halo, ect.

Of course Mega Man is going to die when all his games nowadays are 8 bit, or just sprite based in general.

I'd rather have another X7 then for Mega Man to completely die off.

The other thing that's killing Mega Man off is the advertisements like people said. I seen Street Fighter ads all day long, but when Mega Man games were coming out, there was literally NO ads for any of the games. Back in 2003 when I remember Mega Man was having like 4 or 5 games coming out that year, there was really no commercials or anything for the blue bomber. The only ad I remember seeing was the one where it was saying Blue Bomber or something, then that started to die off quickly.

Mega Man is pretty much dead. Capcom doesn't care for the series and it's obvious to see that. It's a disappointment about MML3, but a company that has created a game where you can't start a new game, or absurd prices for costume packs; it's NO surprise to me.
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, DS FC's in profile. Monster Hunter Tri ID: YGMCDR
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.