Do you think the 3DS's successor would ever have downloadable DS games?

#1strongo9Posted 7/19/2011 11:25:38 AM
We can download N64 games on the Wii and we'll most likely be able to download GBA games on the 3DS. Do you think Nintendo will always continue the pattern of making their new systems backwards compatible one generation and making games from all generations prior to that downloadable? I would really love this. Nintendo would make sure that their games are never forgotten.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#2AdmiralLoknarPosted 7/19/2011 11:44:27 AM
I bet the 4DS will have this. 5DS for sure. 3DS Lite is unlikely, but 3DSi is a possibility.
#3Cave_LionPosted 7/19/2011 11:45:36 AM
Who cares about that right now? Seriously?
---
http://www.manimalworks.com/plaatjes/kaartfotos/homotheriumweb/homot02.jpg
#4panama_chiefPosted 7/19/2011 11:55:50 AM
Nope. Not at all.
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
#5ZappmasterPosted 7/19/2011 12:01:45 PM(edited)
Since the carts are basically the same, if the next Portable Nintendo allowes backwards comp. it's probably for both DS and 3DS and no downloadable games will be needed since they can still go around as retail games. Even if they change the cart next gen. If they don't allow backwards comp., which seems unlikely, it's possible.DS games can withstand a bit longer I think, GBA games are definately VC material next gen, if not this one.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Rerased
#6oH_HydraPosted 7/19/2011 12:10:03 PM
Honestly I want all nintendo games dlable on the the 3ds's eshop, I never owned a snes n64 or ds and hardly played my gba so I hope all n64, snes ds and gba games come to the eshop and hurry up already, were dieing for anything not gb black and white junk!!!

I mean there released gb megaman when we could get soooo many better mm's
#7strongo9(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2011 12:11:53 PM
^Get out of here with your VC trolling.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!