#1pikachupwnagePosted 7/19/2011 12:12:51 PM
Why?

1.superior to all current handhelds.
2. good as wii graphics
3. 3D
4 8+ triple AAA games by holidays
5. mario
6. pokemon
7. eshop is great ( we have pokedex 3D,links awakening dx,donkey kong, game and watch gallery,super mario land etc, and access to dsiware)
8. better then vita(oh god the sony fans are gonna flood into this topic) becuase 3D and nintendo make better handheld game plain and simple.
9. nintendo has to many fans for this system to flop
10.most the flaws off the 3ds talked about are blown out of proportion by people on this board.
11. super smash bros will eventaully come to 3ds.d
12. 250 is a reasonable price it costs 101 JUST FOT THE MATERIALS plus they also need to pay workers maintain the faciltiy its built at and make up for the cost of developing it and make a profit.
13. etc.
---
Student of the Ofiicial Nuzlocke council proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#2BraveAdolPosted 7/19/2011 12:14:08 PM
This topic needed to be made
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#3panama_chiefPosted 7/19/2011 12:15:19 PM
pikachupwnage posted...

13. etc.

best reason to like it is this one.....
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
#4CorruptedRPGPosted 7/19/2011 12:16:02 PM
Another topic from the Nintendo Defence Force.

80% of your points are BS.
---
C. Playing:
#5pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2011 12:22:26 PM
@ braveidol thanks

@corruptedpg say why instead of just saying that they are debate me prove me wrong or you saying my post is BS is well BS.
---
Student of the Ofiicial Nuzlocke council proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#6VanHelsingBoA64Posted 7/19/2011 12:27:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2011 12:24:46 PM
VanHelsingBoA64 posted...
Sure, is underage user in here.

i am 15 i am not underage and if your only defense agianst my statements is calling me a kid then you obviously have no good counter.
---
#8strongo9Posted 7/19/2011 12:24:55 PM
You do realize the people you're trying to prove wrong are just trolls? Don't bother. Of course the 3DS isn't going to fail and it's going to be an excellent handheld after it develops over time.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#9pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2011 12:26:08 PM
strongo9 posted...
You do realize the people you're trying to prove wrong are just trolls? Don't bother. Of course the 3DS isn't going to fail and it's going to be an excellent handheld after it develops over time.

i am just trying to prevent people from being fooled by the trolls by puttting the truth on the boards so they aren't misled by trolls an haters.
---
#10BreathofFire3Posted 7/19/2011 12:26:39 PM
Typical brainwashed Nintendo fan who believes Nintendo is God and can't do wrong. All your points are BS but if you wanna keep drinking the Kool-aid and enjoy staying in Denial then thats cool, enjoy your new Atari Jaguar
---
"If FFXIII goes to the 360 i will sell my PS3 and my respect for sony would be zero for letting go of such a major game." -TheKonspiracy