3ds won't fail has good games and deserves more respect

#141SMASHKING84Posted 7/20/2011 3:47:49 AM
I think it's better to just get vita and 3ds and even you cant afford both doesnt give you a right to mock one of them also 3ds having 3d is a big deal look sony has 3d on ps3 besides 3d has been arround since the 50s it's not a fad.
oh and hey remember when all gbc added was better graphics and color and remember when gba did the same? oh and remember when ps fanboys said ds would fail because of the touch pad? and now vita has one. i guarentee in 5 ish years when vita 2 comes out itll support 3d in some way of course then the ps fanboys will act like they wanted it all along.
---
Twilight Princess is the best zelda people who agree:31 TODAY is my birthday ^_^
#142pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 5:01:56 AM
lets just end it here saying 3ds deserves more respect then it gets and that the vita will be good 2. I really don't want to hit my post limit in just one topic again.
---
Student of the Ofiicial Nuzlocke council proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#143MegaWinFTWPosted 7/20/2011 5:08:19 AM
Inanimate pieces of hardware don't deserve respect. If people have a complaint then they have every right to voice it, and if you think someone is trolling then mark it.
#144shahed1987Posted 7/20/2011 5:13:13 AM
pikachupwnage posted...

1.superior to all current handhelds.
2. good as wii graphics
3. 3D
4 8+ triple AAA games by holidays
5. mario
6. pokemon
7. eshop is great ( we have pokedex 3D,links awakening dx,donkey kong, game and watch gallery,super mario land etc, and access to dsiware)
8. better then vita(oh god the sony fans are gonna flood into this topic) becuase 3D and nintendo make better handheld game plain and simple.
9. nintendo has to many fans for this system to flop
10.most the flaws off the 3ds talked about are blown out of proportion by people on this board.
11. super smash bros will eventaully come to 3ds.d
12. 250 is a reasonable price it costs 101 JUST FOT THE MATERIALS plus they also need to pay workers maintain the faciltiy its built at and make up for the cost of developing it and make a profit.
13. etc.

1) To be expected considering it's the newest handheld released. Won't be the best (hardware wise) when the Vita is released.
2) Agreed. Actually it's probably better than the Wii, but the low resolution makes it hard to tell
3) That's not a good thing or a bad thing. Some people will like the 3D. There are people who would prefer not to have it if the system was cheaper and ran smoother. It evens out. It's not a natural evolution of graphics becoming better like HD>SD. It's more a different way to view things
4) 8 is probably too high, but again that subjective. Most of those games are first party titles, and some people won't like Mario. Still they will help sell systems
5) You mean Nintendo 1st party titles that all nintendo platforms have. Sure it's good, but it's probably the same point as 4)
6) same as 5)
7) eShop might be better than what was there previously, but it's still far behind XBLA and PSN. It's not even close. I mean Purchases are hardware specific instead of account specific?
8) Vita isn't out yet. Sure it might be better than Vita, but check back in a year for that.
9) Agree. The 3DS won't fail. It might not beat the Vita, but it won't flop.
10) I kind of understand this. The flaws aren't that bad. But the problem is they are silly flaws that seem more like laziness/negligence rather than anything major. There's a lot of litlle faults with it.
11) Same as 5), but wait several years first
12) $250 is expensive. But the main reason this is a bad price point is because they originally had a lower price, but decided to make it more expensive after fan reaction. This shows they could make it lower without harming themselves.
13) Fully agree with this one
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Shahed1987&show=0&order=4
PSN Tag: Shahed1987
#145pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 5:24:12 AM
shahed1987 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

1.superior to all current handhelds.
2. good as wii graphics
3. 3D
4 8+ triple AAA games by holidays
5. mario
6. pokemon
7. eshop is great ( we have pokedex 3D,links awakening dx,donkey kong, game and watch gallery,super mario land etc, and access to dsiware)
8. better then vita(oh god the sony fans are gonna flood into this topic) becuase 3D and nintendo make better handheld game plain and simple.
9. nintendo has to many fans for this system to flop
10.most the flaws off the 3ds talked about are blown out of proportion by people on this board.
11. super smash bros will eventaully come to 3ds.d
12. 250 is a reasonable price it costs 101 JUST FOT THE MATERIALS plus they also need to pay workers maintain the faciltiy its built at and make up for the cost of developing it and make a profit.
13. etc.

1) To be expected considering it's the newest handheld released. Won't be the best (hardware wise) when the Vita is released.
2) Agreed. Actually it's probably better than the Wii, but the low resolution makes it hard to tell
3) That's not a good thing or a bad thing. Some people will like the 3D. There are people who would prefer not to have it if the system was cheaper and ran smoother. It evens out. It's not a natural evolution of graphics becoming better like HD>SD. It's more a different way to view things
4) 8 is probably too high, but again that subjective. Most of those games are first party titles, and some people won't like Mario. Still they will help sell systems
5) You mean Nintendo 1st party titles that all nintendo platforms have. Sure it's good, but it's probably the same point as 4)
6) same as 5)
7) eShop might be better than what was there previously, but it's still far behind XBLA and PSN. It's not even close. I mean Purchases are hardware specific instead of account specific?
8) Vita isn't out yet. Sure it might be better than Vita, but check back in a year for that.
9) Agree. The 3DS won't fail. It might not beat the Vita, but it won't flop.
10) I kind of understand this. The flaws aren't that bad. But the problem is they are silly flaws that seem more like laziness/negligence rather than anything major. There's a lot of litlle faults with it.
11) Same as 5), but wait several years first
12) $250 is expensive. But the main reason this is a bad price point is because they originally had a lower price, but decided to make it more expensive after fan reaction. This shows they could make it lower without harming themselves.
13) Fully agree with this one

1 just said that becuase i saw a couple topics trying to say 3ds is inferior to the ds.
with 8 i meant it probably will be considering nintendos track record with handhelds.
3 fair enough
7 does suck in that regard but at least a repeat of the psn net disaster can't happen :)
10 yes true but virtually everything has alot of minor flaws.
11 woth points 4 5 6 and 11 just saying lotsgood stuff is on the horizon
12 understandable but we brought on oursleves
13 thanks

14 stylus is telescoping ( just cool)
15 so freaking durable
---
Student of the Ofiicial Nuzlocke council proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers