Different Colors?

#11trenkenPosted 7/19/2011 1:11:21 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
Why would the color of a videogame system even matter at all?
It matters with portable systems. You'll be looking at it for a long time if it's good. You should like what you'll be looking at.

I dont look at my videogame systems. I look at the screens. If this had tiny pictures of turds all over it, I think that it would still play games which is why I bought it and I would be totally fine with it.

The guy asked me at gamestop which color I wanted, I just started at him and said "uh whatever", Ended up with blue. Thrilling. What would be the difference if it were green, red, purple, orange?
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
#12silvershadow97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2011 1:13:15 PM
strongo9 posted...
It's a color.... >___>

I would literally buy a pink 3DS if that was the only color available for a considerable amount of time.

would you really though? Another thing, as soon as i gave in and got a dsi, nintendo announced dsi xl! Same thing with wii and wii u.
#13silvershadow97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2011 1:15:22 PM
trenken posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
Why would the color of a videogame system even matter at all?
It matters with portable systems. You'll be looking at it for a long time if it's good. You should like what you'll be looking at.

I dont look at my videogame systems. I look at the screens. If this had tiny pictures of turds all over it, I think that it would still play games which is why I bought it and I would be totally fine with it.

The guy asked me at gamestop which color I wanted, I just started at him and said "uh whatever", Ended up with blue. Thrilling. What would be the difference if it were green, red, purple, orange?

For some people though, it does make a difference!
#14silvershadow97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2011 1:18:11 PM
I was just asking, so how about we just stop posting on this topic.
#15RhodechillPosted 7/19/2011 6:16:43 PM
I agree. The color schemes aren't that good. At all.

Sure, you might say color doesn't matter. But I take pride in keeping my systems looking nice. But the Cosmo Black 3DS shows fingerprints and smudges wayyyy to well. I even wash my hands before touching my 3DS, even if my hands are already probably clean.

And the blue one looked to feminine to me, and 3 of my friends already had the blue one. Didn't want to make it 4. Red would be awesome though!

It can't cost too much to manufacture different colors. I also think they should have stayed with the matted finish of the DSi because it doesn't get fingerprints at all.
---
http://www.linerider.org/forum
#16bytor33Posted 7/19/2011 6:44:50 PM
I'm sure they want to get rid of some of the 3DS's already in circulation before thinking about releasing new colors. I like the black though since it doesn't distract during gameplay, especially in a darkened room. I just want to see the screens, not some bright color on the bottom half.
#17Meteorite3Posted 7/19/2011 7:55:24 PM
I actually bought a pink GBA because they were impossible to find around my location early after its release. I found one finally and had to get it. I did regret it eventually and traded it in for an SP as soon as it was released.