Why are people getting so worked up about the 3DS?

#31IcedEarthaholicPosted 7/19/2011 9:03:29 PM
Fissure_X posted...

08/23 Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

That is one game I am definitely getting. I missed out on the original DS iteration, therefore it's only fair I make up for it. Plus, I heard this version is superior anyway, am looking forward to it.

And yeah, September is only a couple months away, it'll pass like nothing. Just wait until the big cannons truly start firing. By that time, this drought will be nothing more than a memory.
---
PR Advisor and Co-Founder for United For Tales:
http://www.unitedfortales.org/
#32Fissure_XPosted 7/20/2011 1:49:11 AM
kukingina posted...
have you even tried Overclocked fissure_X? nope? yea its not even out yet

8th day.... (which was rumored to have 3+ hours content on EACH path)
reworked graphics...
new monsters...
full voice acting... (id like to add that it was said that 1/4 of the whole VA data was spent on the 8th day meaning tons of new content)

not to mention alot of you guys haven't even played The original Devil Survivor

Which again, is pretty much 40 dollar DLC or at most a Devil Survivor Expansion Pack. I;m not saying it's a bad thing if you're willing to pay full price for pretty much a bunch of extra's if you already played the first version of it, but it's not really helping the case of pretty much nothing coming out for the 3DS between now and September.
#33mcsmellingtonPosted 7/20/2011 1:56:49 AM
HyruleKings posted...
SpaceAssassin posted...
J_pheonix posted...
That's the future, this the now.

Now the 3DS is bland.

this

You know how many great games are released for the ODS?
There's a ton of great games you probably haven't tried.

Check your backlog.

This man speaks the truth. I, for one, definitely dropped 230 on a new console, to play last generations games =/

Nah, but seriously though, I get that the DS had some great games; Pokemon Black was all I played when I first got my 3DS. Great DS games don't excuse the fact that the lineup of current games is extremely lacklustre though.
---
GT: McPoo