I am really starting to hate this BOARD feeling I have waiting for the games!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I am really starting to hate this BOARD feeling I have waiting for the games!

User Info: CompleteGamer7

CompleteGamer7
5 years ago#1
Seriously sick of the n64 remakes. Leave old games for the VC. That old man who created theese games is getting too tired? Galaxy 1 , galaxy 2, galaxy 3? 64 this 64 3d that? Please new IP!!!

User Info: Linkfan135

Linkfan135
5 years ago#2
Kid Icarus is sorta new. I've never heard of the original till smash brothers and honestly, who could ever LIKE the original?
Old people shouldn't be allowed to drive.
People who agree: 5

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#3
Linkfan135 posted...
Kid Icarus is sorta new. I've never heard of the original till smash brothers and honestly, who could ever LIKE the original?

Tons of people.
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous

User Info: so64

so64
5 years ago#4
Why are you using the wrong homonym? That's not funny. Not funny at all.
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.

User Info: Mattperd

Mattperd
5 years ago#5
CompleteGamer7 posted...
Seriously sick of the n64 remakes. Leave old games for the VC. That old man who created theese games is getting too tired? Galaxy 1 , galaxy 2, galaxy 3? 64 this 64 3d that? Please new IP!!!

You're an insult to your name.
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I am really starting to hate this BOARD feeling I have waiting for the games!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived