How do I get Netflix to work?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do I get Netflix to work?

User Info: Azalea9X

Azalea9X
5 years ago#1
I'm having trouble getting the app to work... I would like some help here.
***Is Mega man Forever***
"releasing Pokemon B&W on the DS already shows that Nintendo's not going to risk a Pokemon game on the 3ds"- Luigibros

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#2
Before I can help, you need to please describe what is happening.
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous

Azalea9X
5 years ago#3
I'm trying to play various shows that I watch on my instant que... I just see the gray bar of death. Other times I'll go to a certain category and it won't even recognize a certain title at all. Is it something wrong with the 3DS?

Do I press X to retrieve the titles?
"releasing Pokemon B&W on the DS already shows that Nintendo's not going to risk a Pokemon game on the 3ds"- Luigibros

Azalea9X
5 years ago#4
I think it works now. It wasn't recognizing anything before. Now it's working though. :).

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#5
Glad to hear. Enjoy!
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do I get Netflix to work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived