Do you spend a great deal of time playing games online?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you spend a great deal of time playing games online?

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
5 years ago#1
Do you play games more offline or online? Do the games you play even have an online feature? Are you even interested in playing online?

I do play games online, but the games I play are MMORPGs. I'll go through a phase for awhile where I'll play one and kind of ignore other games for awhile as I play. Then, I'll get worn out of the game and go back to playing games I might of missed out on. Two biggest culprits were PSO (not really a MMO) and FFXI.
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
5 years ago#2
I don't play of my console or handheld games online. I do play a few MMOs on my PC though.
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
5 years ago#3
mmorpgs are the only games i get serious over (for online play)

if a game offers couch multiplayer+online, i spend more time on couch than online
i usually invite friends over every weekend to play games, i try to avoid online play as much as possible..(unless its monster hunter or a grind heavy game, since they dont play those games)

i dont really like online only games (if splitscreen is possible)

edit- they really need to reintroduce LAN play =/
alot of my friends have 11 inche monitors, it would be great to be able to stream a game from 1 console to all 8 of the monitors.
LAN play is probably one of the main reasons they take their laptops over to play counter strike usually
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-142

User Info: Vdashone

Vdashone
5 years ago#4
I've been heavily invested in MMOs since like '98.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
5 years ago#5
before my 360 RROD'd i'd spend probably a decent amount of time doing something in single player, than after half an hour switch to online multi for some mindless fun just to wind down
Super Nintendo Defender system

User Info: panama_chief

panama_chief
5 years ago#6
I do. Not just shooters or MMOs. I've been playing a ton of ms Splosion man, mvc3, monster hunter 3rd, and even N+. Thank god some developers include online....
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I steal things......

User Info: PChaosWM

PChaosWM
5 years ago#7
These days I spend most of my gaming time playing online games like WoW and Starcraft; however, I always make time for single player stuff at least a few times a week.
\\=============\\ PerfectChaosWM //=============//
//-- Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. --\\

User Info: d0wner

d0wner
5 years ago#8
I mostly just dabble in online modes now.

Played the living hell out of PSO GCN.
shoot the core.

User Info: BraveAdol

BraveAdol
5 years ago#9
Not particularly, to be honest. Unless I'm playing with my roommates I generally prefer single player, but it's always nice when the option is there.
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3

User Info: Kitt Thrust

Kitt Thrust
5 years ago#10
Online isn't as important to me as a lengthy, quality, single player experience. If a game has an online mode I mess around with it a bit but spend most of my time offline.
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.imgur.com/LBWlN.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/K0UBk.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/xzXVR.png
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you spend a great deal of time playing games online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived