How many of you play your 3DS more than any of your other consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many of you play your 3DS more than any of your other consoles?
4 years ago#1
Ever since I bought DOA for the 3DS, it's the only game I've been playing for the past couple of months. The 3D gaming has gotten me to the point where I don't care about playing the 360, anymore. I probably play my 360 about and hour every day, and go back to playing my 3DS for a good 3 hours.

Has anyone else been showing their 3DS more attention than your standard consoles?

DOA+3D+Online=Never-ending fun.
---
GT: ShadyMcGrady209
4 years ago#2
doa and re mercs...zelda! 3ds is all ive played since march 27th:] glad ur having fun too:]
4 years ago#3
I do. I rarely play my PS3 at all know a days.

The last new game I bought for it was L.A Noire, and I occasionally pick up MvC3 when I'm bored.

But on my 3DS I've been playing some eShop games, Zelda, and still play SSF4 time to time. Also, I play a lot of bomberman. That game is awesome. :)
4 years ago#4
I've been thinking about getting OoT, as well. I've never really played a Zelda game, so this one seems like a good place to start.
---
GT: ShadyMcGrady209
4 years ago#5
Not me, I've been playing Mortal Kombat, SOCOM 4,, inFamous 2 (A bit of LA Noire too but I didn't get into it), and Uncharted 3 beta. on my PS3 since I got my 3DS.

I bought OoT but I haven't got into it either, I may start playing it again sometime later before summer is up.

But it's been mostly PS3 for me this year
---
PSVita & 3DS
4 years ago#6
I haven't played mine in about a month, when I finished Dream Trigger. PSP continues to get the most use, as it has pretty much ever since I got it. PS2 is second right now.

However, I'll be buying at least 8 3DS games between now and the end of the year, so its day in the sun is coming.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Super Mario Bros"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
4 years ago#7
My Wii has 30 games on it, my Xbox broke and Microsoft won't fix it, my PS3 blu-ray player broke as well and Sony doesn't want to fix it. My Wii is probably more played than this.
---
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
3DS FC: 4296-3115-2044. Let's be friends!
4 years ago#8
Currently on usage rank:
1. 3DS
2. PS3, PSP (only because I use online radio and watch movies on PSP)
3. 360
4 years ago#9
I have because OOT is sucking my life away atm.
---
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574
4 years ago#10
No, I only have Rayman
---
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many of you play your 3DS more than any of your other consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived