We might be able to save Legends after all!!!

#1Sano_skyPosted 7/20/2011 11:05:54 AM
From a poster on capcom unity

according to capcom europes twitter page, the reason this project was canceled was lack of response from the fans. Apparently response at the devroom was "cool at best" and if there was enough of an audience then people might change their minds.

I'm not sure if this counts as an official statement but here it is people. Capcom is saying that with enough of us things may change and go back to how they were. this is our chance, Eguchi said back when we first found out about the greenlighting that we were going to have to get fired up. Nothing much changed then, we just went about the usual events as we had previously. now its been taken away from us and we are pissed. Now is our chance to show them just how fired up we can be. Go out, tell everyone you know who plays video games, tell them the atrocity that was committed 2 days ago. Let us show them just how much of an audience they can have. Go to capcom's twitter pages, tell them you want megaman back, link to sites such as legends station with its legends never die campaign. or if you know of a petition with a lot of signatures linkt o that too. The fight is not over, we can still do this. I'm tired of moping about, i've had enough of it. Everyone has been saying that we can still fight back, and the entire time i was just depressed, that wont solve anything. We can still bring megaman back home, the devteam always told us that this project would depend on us and they were right. Rather than letting this go down as the greatest disappointment in gaming history, we can make it one of the greatest achievements in gaming history. Join me as we work together to bring up Operation Phoenix and we shall rise from the ashes once more.

If you have any information at all on efforts being made to rally the troops to the cause, send me it in a message, I will collaborate everything. I am willing to give my time to this project, all I need is information. I can't do it alone either. I need everyone else out there to get in this with me. I will not just sit by idly and take this anymore so join me and lets do something about it.

twitter.com/#!/CapcomEuro

Operation Phoenix
---
legends aren't born they're cancelled
RIP MML3 7-18-2011
#2IamDodongoPosted 7/20/2011 11:08:21 AM
It's worth a shot! At the very least, I want them to know how badly they ****** up.
#3CorruptedRPGPosted 7/20/2011 11:09:13 AM
Let it go.
---
C. Playing:
#4Sano_sky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 11:10:29 AM
NEVER
---
legends aren't born they're cancelled
RIP MML3 7-18-2011
#5panama_chiefPosted 7/20/2011 11:11:34 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...
Let it go.

That's the spirit.........
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I steal things......
#6OmegaZero633Posted 7/20/2011 11:13:00 AM
It'd be nice, but keep in mind that us Megaman fans are a minority in their eyes.
Oh well, I'll still lend my support. Just keep Operation Rainfall in mind.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#7Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 7/20/2011 11:15:02 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...
Let it go.

No, let them try. It's fun to see what happens when salt is added to the wound.
---
GT: ShadyMcGrady209
#8hydra_dragonPosted 7/20/2011 11:19:31 AM
I don't know what would make me more mad. Them canceling the games, or them canceling the games just to bring it back for more sales. I wouldn't put it past them.

Apparently response at the devroom was "cool at best"

If RE:M had a devroom, people would say it looks like garbage, put it in as a mode in RE:R, but yet, RE:M was made.
---
Welcome to BlogFAQS. We talk about games and how they make you feel.
#9OmegaZero633Posted 7/20/2011 11:21:53 AM
hydra_dragon posted...
I don't know what would make me more mad. Them canceling the games, or them canceling the games just to bring it back for more sales. I wouldn't put it past them.

That would be horrible. o.o
But so like them.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#10lizard81288Posted 7/20/2011 11:24:54 AM
OmegaZero633 posted...
hydra_dragon posted...

That would be horrible. o.o
But so like them.

---
I hate people in general.