So what Vita Launch titles are there?

#21SimpleStar010Posted 7/20/2011 1:44:21 PM
MaximusPadicus posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
MaximusPadicus posted...
Capcom, just said yesterday that they will be releasing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on DAY ONE of Vita's release.

This information alone caused me to place my pre-order for a Vita with Gamestop.

*doesn't see humor in the post*

MHP3 hasn't even been confirmed to be a PS Vita title.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6323635/capcom-exec-hints-at-monster-hunter-for-ps-vita-3ds

What part of the game DONT you see actually running on VITA hardware here?

.......As per your sig, I will pardon your ignorance this time. *sigh*

That's not a PS Vita title. Capcom was showing the backwards compatibility on the PSV using MHP3. It even says it in the link you posted.

Earlier this year, Capcom demoed the PSP version of Monster Hunter Portable 3rd running on PS Vita to demonstrate the machine's backwards compatibility.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#22rancidpnxPosted 7/20/2011 1:49:27 PM
hydra_dragon posted...
Everybody thinks the 3DS is done for when the Vita comes out, yet, as far as I know, there's no games that have been confirmed as launch titles. People need to stop being paranoid. If they both were announced at the same time, Nintendo would still have shown the big hitters, Mario, Zelda, ect. (game wise). And we would have said Nintendo will do fine, they have Mario and Zelda.

Point being, its going to come down to games. Sure, the Vita does look awesome, but the 3DS has a head start in terms of games, I doubt most launch games on the Vita will be AAA. On top of that, most launches tend to suck, as does the 1st year of the console's/handheld's life, look at like, everything. Very few of them had great launches, in terms of games. And if people get mad, for saying the 3DS has a ton of ports, the Vita is just a PlayStation 3 portable at this point.

The Vita definitely looks cool, high tech, and is price very competitively. But i doubt, out of the gate, it will kill the 3DS.

Ummmm... you could always go to the Vita board to find out what launch titles it will have. :)
#23CorruptedRPGPosted 7/20/2011 1:57:32 PM
OmegaZero633 | Posted 7/20/2011 4:30:02 PM | message detail | quote
The crushed part, no, but the 4 games part is very likely.
History tends to repeat itself, after all.

History you know nothing about.

KogaSteelfang | Posted 7/20/2011 4:35:32 PM | message detail | quote
Um, systems generally don't launch with a lot of games.

That's why PSP launched with 17 titles.

You just listed a bunch that are announced to come out some time shortly after the Vita. It's most likely to have a drought like the 3ds did. With a few decent games at launch.

Why, because you said so? Sony has a large gap to fill since 3DS launched early in the year. Launching with 4-5 titles is stupid since Nintendo will have over 50+ with some heavy hitters.
---
C. Playing:
#24KogaSteelfangPosted 7/20/2011 2:03:28 PM
Why, because you said so?

Likewise.
It's not like you have some sort of secret connection to Sony insider info.
You're just guessing, same as we are.

The difference is you're expecting a ton the announced games to be released as launch titles, just to try and edge ouyt Nintendo's lead.

I'd rather them take time to develop the games rather than rush them just to try and have them ready for the system launch.
---
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.