Sign here if you want Metroid Prime: Hunters 2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sign here if you want Metroid Prime: Hunters 2
4 years ago#11
*signs* The first one was really good and I want Retro making 3D Metroid games again.
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
4 years ago#12
Vyers posted...

Give me a true Metroid Prime game.

MPH had a bad single player and bad multiplayer. I'd rather have a true MP game on the Wii U,without any of tacked on multiplayer at all. Metroid is a FPA, it isn't fitting for FPS multiplayer.
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
4 years ago#13
*Signs, then erases his name after remembering how bad the original Hunters was*
"July 18th, 2011: remember this date, Capcom. The date you made a powerless, but extremely annoying enemy." - Professor Icepick (via Capcom Unity)
4 years ago#14

*does not sign*

It was ok. I'd much rather the resources be put to a real 2d Metroid in the style of ZM or SM.

Thanks to the fabulous Paulkotsu for these awesome sig pics. :D
4 years ago#15
F*** that noise. I'm sick of first-person.

Either way, a real Prime is better. Or a 3D game in third-person, ala Other M where they translate all of the good elements from both Prime and the numbered Metroid games. Or, of course, a side-scroller.

But not Hunters 2.
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
4 years ago#16
*Signs 20 times in different names*

Hunters was and still is the best DS game to date.
Conduit 2 FC: 0046-3167-7039. Name: DESTROYAH
4 years ago#17
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
4 years ago#18
No thanks. Even if Retro makes it, I'd rather them be making a new Metroid game not in the Prime series, DKCR2, or an original game.
"Like if I knew the FBI was chasing me, I would leave our group base and leave behind a bunch of photographs of my p****" -???
4 years ago#19
The first hunters was a great game for the DS. I enjoyed it a lot. But truth be told that it doesn't compare well against it predecessors due to hardware limitations at that time. This problem however is solved with the 3DS. I am all for a new portable prime game, specially if it was done by Retro, but I have to say that I miss 2D Metroid gameplay and want it more than a prime game. I'll be satisfied either way though.
4 years ago#20
how about a good online fps instead and a single player metroid?
anti sign
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sign here if you want Metroid Prime: Hunters 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived