I am nervous that the 3DS will become the next virtual boy...

#1CompleteGamer7Posted 7/20/2011 10:40:31 PM
Really,'I have lost sleep over this... I mean this system has less good games than the 360 at this point.
The ds never had this problem, I mean it's not like a a port was it's highest selling game. And what of mega man? That is for sure the only decent possible game ever coming out and now it's canceled? That's it then. And I can't save my resident evil if I buy it used, and starfox has no wifi, something which should is causing hundreds to abandon the 3ds, every average consumer was dying for that. Yep crush was delayed!!! Another AAA epic title gone, what happened? For shame!
#2xCha0sPosted 7/20/2011 10:41:28 PM
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7883/unledkdmt.png
#3Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/20/2011 10:43:23 PM
CompleteGamer7 posted...
Really,'I have lost sleep over this... I mean this system has less good games than the 360 at this point.
The ds never had this problem, I mean it's not like a a port was it's highest selling game. And what of mega man? That is for sure the only decent possible game ever coming out and now it's canceled? That's it then. And I can't save my resident evil if I buy it used, and starfox has no wifi, something which should is causing hundreds to abandon the 3ds, every average consumer was dying for that. Yep crush was delayed!!! Another AAA epic title gone, what happened? For shame!

lol.

The DS had hardly any library until the start of like the second year. Although I'm sure this whole topic is sarcasm.
---
The day MML3 died was the day my faith and defense of Capcom's antics died.
#4PhantomSwordPosted 7/20/2011 10:43:57 PM
You've lost sleep over it? Lock away your 3DS for awhile - you honestly don't need it right now, and clearly there aren't enough games to interest you. Pick up another hobby or play other systems.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#5HaterWannaBeMePosted 7/20/2011 10:45:22 PM
You lost sleep over this? I'm disappointed about all the things Capcom's been doing recently. But umm...your joking right?
---
Bring Back Megaman Legends 3 Petition http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html
Sign it :DDD
#6Jake2701Posted 7/20/2011 10:48:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Starwars4JPosted 7/20/2011 10:50:02 PM
Wow, some people don't see the sarcasm in TC's post?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8pigzigaccount_3Posted 7/20/2011 10:59:57 PM
we just need a killer app - everything can be revived with a killer app. like when the xbox got halo and gameboy got pokemon
---
%u4E4BfPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
#9IcedEarthaholicPosted 7/20/2011 11:37:58 PM
**comes into this topic, sees the title, leaves a Peter Griffin style 20-second long fart, and leaves**
---
PR Advisor and Co-Founder for United For Tales:
http://www.unitedfortales.org/
#10AdmiralLoknarPosted 7/20/2011 11:45:17 PM
Sarcasm...weed of deceit.