Buy mega man wily revenge

#21metroid00700Posted 7/21/2011 9:18:23 AM
LordAndrew posted...
h1ryu posted...
Sorry but why would a Megaman fan even give Capcom a penny for a game they probably already own when they've just been ****ed over by them big time? Does not compute...

Because it's Mega Man, a series Capcom thinks no one cares about. But if you want to prove them right, go ahead. Just don't expect to ever see Capcom make another Mega Man game.

This. All "boycotting" every Mega Man game released here on out will do will ensure Capcom will never release another game in the series again. I'm buying Megaman GB day one, I've been saving for it since Japan got it.
---
www.youtube.com/ONLYUSEmeFEET My Gaming Videos!
www.twitter.com/ONLYUSEmeFEET I game and type with my feet as well!
#22h1ryuPosted 7/21/2011 9:31:46 AM
I already own Wily's Revenge and wanted to own Legends 3 but I can't. I'm not all for boycotting all things Capcom or Megaman, (as I tried to convey telling someone uncertain that it wasn't a bad idea getting this if they hadn't played it before).

Frankly the idea of me paying for this game again on the off chance that Capcom might make a game that they already said they would then cancelled is ridiculous. I ain't going to waste my time with them, they can't be trusted anyway. If they make a game I want then I'll buy it, buying old games I have already just hoping that they will make MML3 is silly.
---
PSN - Cyber_Pup
#23J_Can_ManPosted 7/21/2011 9:35:03 AM
I really do hate Capcom for the cancellation of my most anticipated game ever, but I suppose the only way to show them that Mega Man still matters is to actually buy whatever they put out.

It's a shame when you're actually begging for Mega Man games to come out, when at one time, 4 or more came out per year.
---
At least I... Wait... Something... You... insult...
Mega Man Legends 3, not just a dream anymore...
#24Ness0123456789Posted 7/21/2011 9:56:06 AM
h1ryu posted...
Sorry but why would a Megaman fan even give Capcom a penny for a game they probably already own when they've just been ****ed over by them big time? Does not compute...

Because as far as I'm concerned, Mega Man is still a property of Inafune, just unfortunately under the ownership of Capcom.

After the MML3 Cancellation, I'm boycotting all Capcom games and products save for the Mega Man series until a new Mega Man game is released. I'm angry at Capcom, but not at the direction the Mega Man series has gone.

I'll still support Mega Man, but ONLY Mega Man. I don't want my favorite game series to suffer any more than it has already by boycotting Capcom (lawl one person affect capcom with a boycott, etc.).
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#25MrBanballowPosted 7/21/2011 10:16:29 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
I don't really feel like giving capcom money again. Perhaps when they stop being so awful.

This is how I feel about Nintendo of America.
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#26Taurus910Posted 7/21/2011 2:03:13 PM
Buy a capcom game after the **** they've pulled?

I'll just play it on my emulator!! BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible.
#27lizard81288Posted 7/21/2011 2:06:20 PM
Isn't DWR, just a compilation game?
---
I hate people in general.
#28metroid00700Posted 7/21/2011 2:16:19 PM
lizard81288 posted...
Isn't DWR, just a compilation game?

No, that's Megaman: The Wily Wars for the Mega Drive not released in NA. It'd be cool to see on the 3DS though!
---
www.youtube.com/ONLYUSEmeFEET My Gaming Videos!
www.twitter.com/ONLYUSEmeFEET I game and type with my feet as well!
#29strongo9Posted 7/21/2011 2:18:53 PM
The title should be reworded. How about telling us the game is releasing it rather than telling us to buy it? I don't plan to buy the game. I hate the level design, enemy AI, and physics of the classic Megaman games.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#30Number43Posted 7/21/2011 2:18:54 PM
I think the main reason MML3 was canceled was due to that one guy quitting Capcom. Without him there the project was dead.