If Nintendo cares about multi-player, why don't they add better connection?

#21Nin3DSFanPosted 7/21/2011 5:37:18 AM
Because you're supposed to type like that, and NO you don't just keep saying things without stopping.
I don't know anyone who says something like:
"hey guys im playing mario kart do you guys want to play with me heres my friend code and also im going to be playing brawl later on maybe also i had sausages for dinner with mashed potatoes mario kart is the best game ever do you agree".

Also, your school must be pretty bad if they didn't even teach you how to type properly, or what 'correct grammar' is.
#22SMASHKING84Posted 7/21/2011 5:44:38 AM
Nin3DSFan posted...
Because you're supposed to type like that, and NO you don't just keep saying things without stopping.
"hey guys im playing mario kart do you guys want to play with me heres my friend code and also im going to be playing brawl later on maybe also i had sausages for dinner with mashed potatoes mario kart is the best game ever do you agree".

Also, your school must be pretty bad if they didn't even teach you how to type properly, or what 'correct grammar' is.

You know you're pretty rude,i could point out that you had bad grammar in you posts too (and not just quoting me etc) hell you put 'correct grammar' instead of "correct grammar" oh wait it's not cool to nitpick tiny flaws in grammar? because that's exactly what you're doing my grammar is self thought i guarentee you would have bad grammar too if you had to teach it to yourself. really id mind being criticised except to the fact you're acting like you're supeior to me trying to hlep someone is one thing but you can do it without being an ass is all im saying.
---
Twilight Princess is the best zelda people who agree:32 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpaXnL9t4s0
#23Nin3DSFanPosted 7/21/2011 5:56:48 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Nin3DSFan posted...

You know you're pretty rude,i could point out that you had bad grammar in you posts too (and not just quoting me etc) hell you put 'correct grammar' instead of "correct grammar" oh wait it's not cool to nitpick tiny flaws in grammar? because that's exactly what you're doing my grammar is self thought i guarentee you would have bad grammar too if you had to teach it to yourself. really id mind being criticised except to the fact you're acting like you're supeior to me trying to hlep someone is one thing but you can do it without being an ass is all im saying.

Firstly, what are single quotation marks for?
Secondly, why on Earth have you needed to teach yourself grammar? As I said, your school must be (or have been) bad if they didn't teach you grammar. Also, again, please for the love of GOD, stop typing five thousand sentences without any periods whatsoever. In terms of grammar and spelling, most people are superior to me. You act like you were never taught grammar whatsoever, like you've never heard of a period.
#24SMASHKING84Posted 7/21/2011 6:02:40 AM
Single qoutes are supposed to be a qoute reffering to another qoute,however i never said "correct grammar" therefore you had no reason to single quote. but please let stop this argument now if you really cant handle my posting ignore me simple as that.
---
Twilight Princess is the best zelda people who agree:32 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpaXnL9t4s0
#25Nin3DSFanPosted 7/21/2011 6:06:14 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Single qoutes are supposed to be a qoute reffering to another qoute,however i never said "correct grammar" therefore you had no reason to single quote. but please let stop this argument now if you really cant handle my posting ignore me simple as that.

Just try to use more periods (.) otherwise I can't tell when a sentence ends or starts.