1st US trailer for Tales of the Abyss (comic-con)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 1st US trailer for Tales of the Abyss (comic-con)

User Info: noutBr

noutBr
5 years ago#11
Looks interesting, not sure if I'll buy it though.

And not that I think the graphics are bad but I don't see anything the PSP couldn't pull off, I might be wrong but it looks like the 3DS can pull off much richer and more detailed visuals than what's on show here.
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r

User Info: gwithy16

gwithy16
5 years ago#12
BloodWind88 posted...
I have never played the PS2 version, but I loved Symphonia, Eternia, and especially Vesperia...I must buy this game!

This.
and on top of that, it's really not a big hassle if your card gets stolen-mkbk about credit cards.

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
5 years ago#13
noutBr posted...
Looks interesting, not sure if I'll buy it though.

And not that I think the graphics are bad but I don't see anything the PSP couldn't pull off, I might be wrong but it looks like the 3DS can pull off much richer and more detailed visuals than what's on show here.

Itīs basically a lower resolution PS2 version, if the PSP can or canīt do it, I dunno, maybe it can, but is not a game made from scratch to the 3DS.....

I dunno if you can just lower the resolution of a PS2 game and put it on the PSP without any problem, the 3DS can, they just remade some 3D parts, the game is the same....
XBL/PSN: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC09548.jpg

User Info: pnutut

pnutut
5 years ago#14
Looks good. Another one added to my buy list.
What did I do now?

User Info: mica_x9

mica_x9
5 years ago#15
The PSP can pull off those kind of graphics, but the game can't fit in the UMD.

User Info: McMarbles

McMarbles
5 years ago#16
vidalmoraza posted...
Day one....

This. It's a straight port, with downgraded graphics and nothing new... and I still effin' WANT IT.
Currently playing: FFVIII
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 1st US trailer for Tales of the Abyss (comic-con)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived