1st US trailer for Tales of the Abyss (comic-con)

#11noutBrPosted 7/21/2011 7:29:39 AM
Looks interesting, not sure if I'll buy it though.

And not that I think the graphics are bad but I don't see anything the PSP couldn't pull off, I might be wrong but it looks like the 3DS can pull off much richer and more detailed visuals than what's on show here.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#12gwithy16Posted 7/21/2011 7:32:06 AM
BloodWind88 posted...
I have never played the PS2 version, but I loved Symphonia, Eternia, and especially Vesperia...I must buy this game!

This.
---
and on top of that, it's really not a big hassle if your card gets stolen-mkbk about credit cards.
#13vidalmorazaPosted 7/21/2011 7:33:07 AM
noutBr posted...
Looks interesting, not sure if I'll buy it though.

And not that I think the graphics are bad but I don't see anything the PSP couldn't pull off, I might be wrong but it looks like the 3DS can pull off much richer and more detailed visuals than what's on show here.

Itīs basically a lower resolution PS2 version, if the PSP can or canīt do it, I dunno, maybe it can, but is not a game made from scratch to the 3DS.....

I dunno if you can just lower the resolution of a PS2 game and put it on the PSP without any problem, the 3DS can, they just remade some 3D parts, the game is the same....
---
XBL/PSN: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC09548.jpg
#14pnututPosted 7/21/2011 7:37:46 AM
Looks good. Another one added to my buy list.
---
What did I do now?
#15mica_x9Posted 7/21/2011 7:38:07 AM
The PSP can pull off those kind of graphics, but the game can't fit in the UMD.
#16McMarblesPosted 7/21/2011 7:50:20 AM
vidalmoraza posted...
Day one....

This. It's a straight port, with downgraded graphics and nothing new... and I still effin' WANT IT.
---
Currently playing: FFVIII