3DS will not fail

#1NinjaGamer_23Posted 7/21/2011 1:41:38 AM
People keep saying stuff on this board that the 3ds is a failure or does not sell well.

If you look at the list of titles right now, there a bunch of good ones and bad ones. Plus this is just like the ds before it, a system usually take time to soar and knowning nintendo, their handhelds never failured. I did not mention virtual boy it was more of a different kind of tech than a handheld. You can't "hold" it.
#2VampiricDragon_Posted 7/21/2011 1:42:57 AM
dont fight logic with alot of people who werent alive when the ds launched. They dont understand how launches work.
---
Games to look forward to: Nora and the Engraving Studio, super robot wars OG 2, SMT devil survivor 2, Grand knight history, 7th dragon 2020,paper mario 3ds
#3nuclearratchetPosted 7/21/2011 1:44:55 AM
It really depends on the Developers just because ds was successful doesn't mean 3ds will be the same.
#4Nin3DSFanPosted 7/21/2011 1:46:29 AM
Not alive? You mean.... UUAs?

Also, after Mario Kart, Super Mario, Kid Icarus, Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2 are out, none of which are ports or remakes, BTW, I'm sure the 3DS will be more popular. There isn't a single game for the 3DS that even has any remote reference to Mario, well... OK, OOT has some old Mario level in the castle window or something, but that's it. And Super Mario Land, Mario's Picross and Game & Watch Gallery or other classic eShop downloads, don't count.
#5NinjaGamer_23(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2011 1:51:16 AM
tom clancy shadow wars and samurai warriors chronciles are a couple games on 3ds out now that are good. Both are not ports. In fact samurai warriors chronicles was what Koei used for 3 and expanded it giving us a seamless timeline story mdoe to play through. Tom clancy shadow war is a nice little turn base tactical game.

I understand there are people who were never there at the launch of the ds but that happens every generation.