Shouldn't megaman fans be happy capcom is ending the series?

#11BahamutRiderPosted 7/21/2011 8:46:50 AM
"but Capcom still loves you Megaman fans thats why they are giving you this toy for sell at comic con

http://www.toytards.com/images/D-Arts%20Metallic%20Mega%20Man%20X%202011%20SDCC%20.jpg"

That's why they're kicking anyone out of comicon right now that cosplays megaman characters, wears megaman merchandise, or even talks about megaman.

On topic, I actually would like them to properly end the series if they're so hell bent on getting rid of it. Just make it like mm6 with a ridiculous grand finale and "Wily's in jail now, the end" and even with the bad* taste of the mml problems its still something.

*understatement
---
Haseo: C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, I'm right here...TAAAAXIIIIIII!!!!!
#12Chaos_MissilePosted 7/21/2011 8:51:21 AM
I dont get it: how is a series left on a cliffhangar with no form of closure, ending, epilogue or implication whatsoever considered an ending?

That's like having a Mario or a Zelda game end just as the respective characters are reaching to door to the final fight.

Or imagine if FFVII ended on the final stretch leading to Sephiroth. Do the heroes live? Do they die? Can they save the planet? Will it be a downer ending? All this questios are played in your mind for 10 years.

Then SquareEnix announces that they're going to show you how FFVII ends. 2 months later, after a lot of intense build-up to what might be one of the best endings/ sequel/ games ever existed, they announced that the ending is canned for "undisclosed reasons"
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#13BraveAdolPosted 7/21/2011 9:05:00 AM(edited)
I guess at this point it just doesn't matter to me. The company's simply stopped making any games I give a damn about, so it makes absolutely no difference to me how much money they make. They could go under tomorrow for all I care

---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#14SimpleStar010Posted 7/21/2011 9:09:01 AM
BahamutRider posted...
"but Capcom still loves you Megaman fans thats why they are giving you this toy for sell at comic con

http://www.toytards.com/images/D-Arts%20Metallic%20Mega%20Man%20X%202011%20SDCC%20.jpg"

That's why they're kicking anyone out of comicon right now that cosplays megaman characters, wears megaman merchandise, or even talks about megaman.

Seriously? Wow....
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X