are you happy with your 3DS thus far?

#1xCha0sPosted 7/21/2011 1:45:50 PM
im not. i have played super street fighter 4 (pretty much a consistent B ranked player) and eventually quit, i bought ocarina of time, but i already beat the game 3 times so im only at jabu jabu's belly in the 3DS version, its decent..not really caring about most of the future titles that are prettymuch all nintendo, im a bit skeptical of resident evil relevations..overall im pretty unhappy with the 3DS and think i might sell it if it doesnt pick up MUCH more than this in the near future. you?
#2cheeseyrox2Posted 7/21/2011 1:49:14 PM
I'm happy and I'm looking forward to the future.
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 221
#3LazydaysPosted 7/21/2011 1:50:27 PM
cheeseyrox2 posted...
I'm happy and I'm looking forward to the future.

Same, the future looks bright
---
Lets go Nebraska (will not change till there number 1 in nation) 11/07/06
#4desert_santaPosted 7/21/2011 1:50:39 PM
I was at first, but not anymore. Note I am not unhappy either, it's just one of those things where new tech usually doesn't have many alluring titles for the first 6-9 months. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now lol

As long as it picks up end of the year or later in the future, as in it has as many good titles as the Dsi and not just remakes/ports I'll be very very happy.
#5VyersPosted 7/21/2011 1:50:59 PM
I'm about a C, maybe a C+ for enjoyment.

OoT3D has been quite enjoyable; however, it's still OoT. I've played it already.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#6xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2011 1:59:10 PM
c+ sucks for 250 dollar hardware in 2011. only b should be passable, esp from someone whos done this for over two decades now.
#7elheberPosted 7/21/2011 2:00:32 PM
I'm very happy. I bought it around the time OoT came out, bought OoT and DoA (bogo half-off sale). Beat OoT on the 3DS twice (my first time playing and beating Master Quest) just in time for Mercenaries which I was on the fence about. Now I'm addicted to Mercs which should hold me over at least another month, but I'm not interested in buying SF64. I've bought Zelda LA and Shantae on the eShop but I got stuck on both and haven't gotten around to continuing them yet.

I have no problems with the unit itself other than the screens rubbing against each other and my left forefinger accidentally changing the volume.

I also look forward to the upcoming games.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
#8strongo9Posted 7/21/2011 2:05:05 PM
I'm satisfied considering that most systems don't do this well so soon after launch. Just after this year I'm going to be very satisfied with it. How many systems do you know of have 3-4 AAA titles after less than a year?
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#9vidalmorazaPosted 7/21/2011 2:07:41 PM
Im, I got a DS at launch, and there was no games till Mario Kart DS worth playing, I got The Urbz (GBA port) Asphalt DS (cellphone like graphics) Star Wars III (GBA port) and just Mario 64 was worth it...

With the 3DS I have Zelda, SSFIV, Ghost Recon Shadow Wars and Steel Diver, and I like them a lot, plus the eShop
---
XBL/PSN: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC09548.jpg
#10vcoughPosted 7/21/2011 2:07:42 PM
I'm strangely addicted to RE Mercenaries 3D, and OoT 3D was a blast considering I only beat it once, years ago. Future looks great too! Also gonna pick up a Vita!
---
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2600-9246
Playing: RE: Mercenaries 3D, Zelda OoT 3D