are you happy with your 3DS thus far?

#31strongo9Posted 7/21/2011 1:41:15 PM
The Advanced Wars series was represented twice on the DS and it's very likely that it will get represented at least once on the 3DS. We haven't seen anything form it lately because Intelligent Systems was working on WarioWare DIY and is now working on Paper Mario 3D. It's way too early to assume that the series would not come over to the 3DS.

/topic
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#32VyersPosted 7/21/2011 1:42:08 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Vyers posted...
vidalmoraza posted...
Ok, how about 83.333333333333333333333333%?

We haven't seen an Advance Wars game for several years (likely due to no Japan release and average US/EU sales), and FE is showing signs of going Japan-only again.

You're right Vyers! No recent activity means chances are we'll never see games in those franchises again. e_e

No recent activity is infinitely more demonstrative of no more games in the future than it is of games in the future.

We haven't heard a single word on the possibility of an Advance Wars sequel, so why should we assume that one is on the way, especially when the last one was cancelled for a Japanese release?

Assuming that Nintendo, a company that has been routinely limiting the releases of a number of their games as of late (Hell, America didn't even get the Hotel Dusk sequel), will bring you an Advance Wars sequel is, again, setting yourself up for a fall.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#33animedrawer69Posted 7/21/2011 1:46:14 PM
I'm not so far I've only seen three worthwhile games. Street fighter 4 which I already own on xbox, dead or alive which I already own and Zelda Ocarina Of Time which I've played so much in the past that its not even fun anymore. On top of that Nintendo hasn't really made it clear if you can backup dsiware games so I wary of purchasing anything off of it. Also I've played Resident Evil's 5 Mercenaries to death so I hold absolutely no interest in the rehash they put out. Ironically my anticipated game is shin megami tensei a remake of a frickin ds game.
#34ashockeyPosted 7/21/2011 2:06:57 PM

I'm happy and I'm looking forward to the future.

This
#35greensacsPosted 7/21/2011 6:42:59 PM
In deed I have enjoyed my time with the 3DS. Its a great piece of hardware and its future will only get better. Then I will buy the Vita and life will be even better.
---
360 GT-BoozokaTooth PS3-AlphaMale27
3DS Friend Code-4382-2058-4583
#36VampiricDragon_Posted 7/21/2011 6:49:09 PM(edited)
advance wars is basically confirmed. Once paper mario is done they will either do fire emblem or advance wars or both

Hell i wouldnt be suprised if they are working on another one of either co dependently right now.

Intellegent systems I mean
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#37YuikikoPosted 7/21/2011 6:47:38 PM
Yeah I'm enjoying it. Well aware that system launches aren't that good, reminding me of when I owned my DS from launch. I'm more glad to use the 3DS as a replacement for my DS when its touch screen goes bad.
---
Q: What did the hungry Goron say?
A: I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octo Rock!
#38Grandy12Posted 7/21/2011 6:54:15 PM
Not happy, satisfied.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#39AdmiralLoknarPosted 7/21/2011 6:57:39 PM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
advance wars is basically confirmed. Once paper mario is done they will either do fire emblem or advance wars or both

Hell i wouldnt be suprised if they are working on another one of either co dependently right now.

Intellegent systems I mean

Advance Wars confirmed, folks
#40VampiricDragon_Posted 7/21/2011 6:59:24 PM
what I am saying is its silly to think 2 franchises that have been around since the nes will just poof.

This isnt capcom
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue