Chicago Stores...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Chicago Stores...

User Info: Redzz4567

Redzz4567
5 years ago#1
Whats a good store to buy a 3DS in Chicago ? Looking to buy one plus the zelda game for my son but I want it to be a surprise so can't really ask him.

User Info: gsdarkdawn

gsdarkdawn
5 years ago#2
helpful bump.
3DS games save to SD petition http://PetitionOnline.com/3DSsavSD/petition.html
Megaman Legends 3(3DS) Petition: http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html

User Info: hesu2000

hesu2000
5 years ago#3
you could try to find a local gamestop or ebgames.
Gandpa's so old. That when God said "Let there be light:" He fliped the switch.
3ds Friend code: 0817-3746-6686 Name: Hetsu

User Info: pnutut

pnutut
5 years ago#4
You could also go to Best Buy, or, Fry's Electronics if you have any around there.
What did I do now?

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
5 years ago#5
i see lots of gamestop hate on online. my only bad experince in 5 years was one moron employee told me they opened early at 9 for pokemon white version but they didn't so it was a toturous hour and a half wait longer then i thought i would be XD. so if local gameestop is good use that otherwise ebay best buy etc.
Student of the Ofiicial Nuzlocke council proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers

User Info: Mr_Pooplets

Mr_Pooplets
5 years ago#6
id go eith amazon to save sales tax
PooP?

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
5 years ago#7
The only hate GS gets is from something a bad employee caused. You get hate like that for all stores. Otherwise GS is a great store with an excellent selection of games. The employees that work at mine are pretty cool. The employee I see the most often remembers me.
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!

User Info: oH_Hydra

oH_Hydra
5 years ago#8
I have 3ds's for sale for 230 shipped no tax and it comes with ssf43d!!! Hit me up at nycomics@gmail.com I have blue or black no bs look at my website, I'm too legit for these kids round these parts but look at nycomics.us to know I'm legit as they get, I mean I have 10's of thousands of dollars signings with legends every yearb I got cheap systems if you need one hit me up soon.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Chicago Stores...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived