No VC release today is ****ing ridiculous.

#1Fuzzy__LogicPosted 7/21/2011 5:06:12 PM
At this rate they won't break the original gameboy's library, even if they only gave us a quarter of the games, by 2014.
---
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/WeLoveKanjimari/Ponies/derpy_muffining.gif
#2VyersPosted 7/21/2011 5:07:13 PM
We don't even have Double Dragon yet and we're already experiencing VC-less days.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#3SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/21/2011 5:09:41 PM
That's why I don't bother with the VC. That, and I would never enter my actual cc info into a 3DS or any video game console.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#4VyersPosted 7/21/2011 5:11:38 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
That's why I don't bother with the VC. That, and I would never enter my actual cc info into a 3DS or any video game console.

Sorry, but there is really no reason to be afraid of putting your CC into any console - unless you are the only one doing it, since that would mean that yours would be the only ones hackers would find.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#5gsdarkdawnPosted 7/21/2011 5:12:42 PM
I just want the Zelda Oracle games.
---
3DS games save to SD petition http://PetitionOnline.com/3DSsavSD/petition.html
Megaman Legends 3(3DS) Petition: http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html
#6strongo9Posted 7/21/2011 5:13:23 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Lol. People still paranoid about paying for things electronically? Nintendo doesn't even save you card information or attack it an account. You just add funds.

We got Xevious 3D? Are you guys actually complaining because you didn't get a GB game as well? We'll probably end up having a double day in which we get Double Dragon and Mario's Picross.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#7parKb5Posted 7/21/2011 6:06:06 PM
I saw that in Japan they are coming out with Picross E 3D for the eShop. I hope to heck that we get that in NA, too.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg
#8Shadowman621Posted 7/21/2011 6:10:33 PM
I'm still waiting for Mega Man Wily's Revenge
---
A Sig draws near! Command?
#9pigzigaccount_3Posted 7/21/2011 6:12:24 PM
why can't they just release everything why do they have to wait
---
%u4E4BfPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
#10strongo9Posted 7/21/2011 6:15:36 PM
why can't they just release everything why do they have to wait

They would lose a lot of sales that way. A lot of games would be dwarfed by bigger ones and consumers wouldn't know where to start with such large libraries. By releasing one or two games a week games get more attention and are more likely to get sales. There would also be nothing new to release on the VC if they released everything at once. It would be forgotten after a while. They keep it fresh by releasing games weekly.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!